The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I should go see Eternals just so I can engage in conversation. My Ed Grimley Animated Series references just don't have the punch they once did.

Ed Grimley Animated Series
awkward-side-eye.gif

I managed to acquire "Under the Helmet: The Legacy of Boba Fett" which is a 20 minute fluff piece on the history of the character.

Really redundant stuff we all already know, the requisite interview with Steve Sansweet, etc. etc.....but there's some behind the scenes footage I've certainly never seen, especially stuff on the set of "Jedi," so it's still worth a watch.

It's just a promo piece in that lame kinda "Toys That Made Us" info-tainment style. The only thing that really sucks is that all the footage of Boba in the OT uses Temuera's voice, which is NOT canon in my mind. I've never actually sat through one of the versions of the movies with his voice in it, so it's totally jarring to me.

Kid Boba Fett from AOTC is in it and he mentions he has a son. God that makes me feel old.

Speaking of old......good golly miss molly....can you believe this woman is almost 60?? I swear she's the hottest senior citizen I've ever seen in my life.

vlcsnap-2021-11-13-16h12m17s637.png

This is a family friendly site that always respects all women at all times, so I'm just going to end this disgusting display of toxic masculinity right now.

I managed to acquire "Under the Helmet: The Legacy of Boba Fett" which is a 20 minute fluff piece on the history of the character.

Really redundant stuff we all already know, the requisite interview with Steve Sansweet, etc. etc.....but there's some behind the scenes footage I've certainly never seen, especially stuff on the set of "Jedi," so it's still worth a watch.

It's just promo piece in that lame kinda "Toys That Made Us" info-tainment style. The only thing that really sucks is that all the footage of Boba in the OT uses Temuera's voice, which is NOT canon in my mind. I've never actually sat through one of the versions of the movies with his voice in it, so it's totally jarring to me.
I prefer the OG voice. Lucas went crazy and/or thirsted for more money in the 90s.
Speaking of old......good golly miss molly....can you believe this woman is almost 60?? I swear she's the hottest senior citizen I've ever seen in my life.
Oh yes. But make-up can do wonders.
This is a family friendly site that always respects all women at all times
homer-simpson-bush-gif.gif

Okay, George *and* Disney. No reason Mando couldn’t’ve been Boba Prime.
Mando proved that you don't need to see someone's face to lead a show. Honestly, in this day and age with actors and their agents, it is amazing to get a decent name to pull something like that off. Do something different than what Hollywood does and it is popular? Imagine that.

Mando proved that you don't need to see someone's face to lead a show. Honestly, in this day and age with actors and their agents, it is amazing to get a decent name to pull something like that off. Do something different than what Hollywood does and it is popular? Imagine that.

Yes I'm all in favour of that. But it was mainly popular due to the Boba/Mandalorian armour design and OT callbacks. And if you're going to bother with a Boba series, why not have him in his prime?

I will admit to knowing nothing about the series. Does the title imply recounting past adventures, a la Young Indy? If so, it could work.

Back