The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fett did get punked by a blind Han Solo, crash banging off the side of Jabba's Barge, screaming like a b#$ch
Yeah, chalk that up to another curious choice by Lucas. Fett should've went out at the hands of Luke and his lightsaber. Sometimes Lucas' need for comic relief got the better of him...

Yeah, chalk that up to another curious choice by Lucas. Fett should've went out at the hands of Luke and his lightsaber. Sometimes Lucas' need for comic relief got the better of him...

Ironically the Lucas Fett gaffe has opened the door to a fortune in present day toys and media. Perhaps the most lucrative decision he made in the entire ROTJ film.

I think all the Favreau-Filoni projects and characters, Mando (and the united Mando clans), Fett (and his syndicate) , Ahsoka(joined by fledgling Luke academy), (not sure if Rangers will be replaced by something) will all come back together for an epic finally to defeat Thrawn, who steps in to fill the gap left by the fallen Empire.

Played by Lars Mikkelsen
01_Lars-Mikkelsen_Scan-Magazine.jpg
Elon Musk is looking awful these days. :dunno :lol

Yoda was a well known homosexual pedophile all across the galaxy. The "force"..."do or do not, there is no try"...why you think Annie killed those kids?
Luke wasn't the first innocent young man passing through that swamp, lured into that creepy den by the "harmless little creature" routine?

Only to soon end up with the "you will be" face staring back at him, and sent into a cave where the dark side is strong?:horror

(cue Yoda humping Luke meme):lol

Luke wasn't the first innocent young man passing through that swamp, lured into that creepy den by the "harmless little creature" routine?

Only to soon end up with the "you will be" face staring back at him, and sent into a cave where the dark side is strong?:horror

(cue Yoda humping Luke meme):lol
aed.gif

The only way this show redeems itself for me is if they keep reinforcing the idea that he's a super bad-ass, but then comedically expose and humiliate him at the end of the show, once again. C'mon Disney, you know you want to.
LOL ^
Should just end with Boba Fatt eaten by another creature....burp!
Fenec: There's always a bigger fish (takes over throne)

Last edited:
Fennec will take good care of the fraudster.

He can fight -- clearly shown against the troopers -- but he's no match for a woman (the Fett-flipper).

Luke must have used his feminine side against Fett on the barge fight.

Unstoppable...

aR1djLA_460s.jpg
You need to trademark Fett-Flipper. Sounds like a wrestling move.

I always just assumed Boba let his guard down in RotJ and probably had too much to drink. He was just there to watch an execution, not capture a bounty at that point. He let his hair down so to speak and enjoyed the perks of being in Jabba’s good graces for brining him his most prized possession at the time. In retrospect, a total blunder of a decision but not an unrealistic one. Years of being the top bounty hunter will make any feel cocky or get a little lazy at times. Boba just had it happen to him at a bad time.

All of that could easily be explained away quickly on TBoBF if one of Jabba’s captains asks why they should follow Boba after a blind man took him out. Boba replies he had too much to drink that day and made a near fatal error - one he’s learned from and won’t make again. Boom done. Addressed, plausible, doesn’t retcon RotJ’s or Mando’s Bobas and maybe even moves the plot along a tiny bit.

I always just assumed Boba let his guard down in RotJ and probably had too much to drink. He was just there to watch an execution, not capture a bounty at that point. He let his hair down so to speak and enjoyed the perks of being in Jabba’s good graces for brining him his most prized possession at the time. In retrospect, a total blunder of a decision but not an unrealistic one. Years of being the top bounty hunter will make any feel cocky or get a little lazy at times. Boba just had it happen to him at a bad time.

All of that could easily be explained away quickly on TBoBF if one of Jabba’s captains asks why they should follow Boba after a blind man took him out. Boba replies he had too much to drink that day and made a near fatal error - one he’s learned from and won’t make again. Boom done. Addressed, plausible, doesn’t retcon RotJ’s or Mando’s Bobas and maybe even moves the plot along a tiny bit.

It's an issue that's likely to be addressed, considering he's trying to assert his authority.

As with that scene in the trailer that reminded me of Star Wars meets The Sopranos. Boba sitting at the table with Jabba's old capos, trying to win them over through a combination of carrot and stick, and they're questioning why they should follow.

At some point Boba has to account for his ignominious exit in ROTJ.

Frankly, I'd take a cool, mysterious badass who had a poorly handled exit on the big screen over the same character fully revealed ( :slap ) as a dad-bod, chrome dome b-grade actor with obligatory faux-tough female sidekick on TV.

And the logic is that the TV dad bod will apologize for the big screen poor handling? :dunno :lol

Last edited:
It's an issue that's likely to be addressed, considering he's trying to assert his authority.

As with that scene in the trailer that reminded me of Star Wars meets The Sopranos. Boba sitting at the table with Jabba's old capos, trying to win them over through a combination of carrot and stick, and they're questioning why they should follow.

At some point Boba has to account for his ignominious exit in ROTJ.
It also reminded me of a cut scene from a late 1990s video game. wtf is with that guy in the middle in the maroon tunic - looks like he was rendered with a 1983-era Commodore 64.:dunno:lol And in such a seemingly critical scene?

LHorPG5.png

Boba Fett was great, in part, because he was mysterious. All we knew about him was that he was an awesome looking bounty hunter dude with a terrifying reputation. . .that was completely unwarranted. Because we also found out in Jedi that he was a fraud and a joke. But that was OK, because he looked cool.
I always just assumed Boba let his guard down in RotJ and probably had too much to drink. He was just there to watch an execution, not capture a bounty at that point.
Truth is he never even "captured" the bounty, Vader actually did that, Fett just stood there, after following him out of the trash, and told Vader where he was headed. So this great rep was really invented by the fans projecting on to what was essentially a great mystery character, for the three year gap, as fans anticipated ROTJ.
There was some comic hints(actually The Holiday Special cartoon segment had his best intro and portrayal)
but at the time there was no expanded U tales or great canon on him yet.
So when he finally did show up as a throwaway character in ROTJ, fans felt robed of the badass character they imagined for those three years.

That's why new viewers who come to the character after the fact, who can just pop in the next DVD or instantly stream the next film, are like- I don't get it, this guy is just instant-lame, what's the obsession?

This show is now older viewers; Favreau 55 Rodriguez 53 trying to reclaim that badass they imagined as kids during that three year gap.

It also reminded me of a cut scene from a late 1990s video game. wtf is with that guy in the middle in the maroon tunic - looks like he was rendered with a 1983-era Commodore 64.:dunno:lol And in such a seemingly critical scene?

LHorPG5.png
Never mind it's the exact plot endlessly recycled in every Mob move, from the Scarface headline-https://youtu.be/6Q2gqQXLCtA?t=226
To Don Vito Corleone-

Whole scene and premise is so old and parodied,
5zs894.gif

and re-used in media it was straight caricatured in the sensationally realized in Dick Tracy, etc.

5zsbo0.gif

This just takes the same overused trope and cartoonishly realized characters and premise off-world.

Last edited:
Yeah, that guy certainly got the toy marketing and deals correct :)
Oh yeah, he knew.
Enough that he had the foresight to forgo his own salary, in exchange for what the Studio at the time foolishly thought was seemingly insignificant requests:
The merchandising rights. :lol

LHorPG5.png

He's looking directly at the camera too. It must be Pee Wee Herman under that costume. :LOL:

Back