The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like most I'll only be surprised if the show ends up finishing with four great episodes that are universally praised. :lol

I'd love it if the next 4 are great, I just don't see it happening.
Best we can hope for is 3 OK to decent episodes followed by a Rodriguez pants on head stupid finale.

Like a Bantha, touched for the very first time,
Like a Baaaanntha, put Boba next to mine...
liam-neeson-i-will-find-you.gif

oh, and how has someone not broken an ankle, knee or hip during that fall to the Rancor pit? Episode 4 might be OSHA paying a "respectful" visit to Fett... :)
It's more of a chute than a straight fall, isn't it? Watch Boba become Tattoine's Kwisatz Haderach and bring rain/water back to the planet. Then he'll fill the pit with water and convert it to water slide for the Mos Vespa kids. Black Krrsantan will be the lifeguard. Disney will then build Boba Fett Palace Water Parks at Disney World & Disneyland. It is inevitable.

foreseen-everything-talking.gif

Screenshot 2022-01-15 at 12-38-08 Girl sliding on water slide.png

New Disney rides this summer at WDW!

Bantha Poodo Ride

Rancor Buckin' Chuckin' Funkin' Ride

Mos Vespa Chase (modeled after Cars ride at Disney)

They'll have a fat Boba Fett walking around the park too. I can't wait to take a picture with Fennec tho. I hope she's sassy and condescending. 😘

Last edited:
Galaxy Edge can kiss my ass BUT I AM SO THERE for a BOBF theme park complete with:

Rise of the Disrespect
Smugglers Dumb
Lock the Door on Boba Escape Room (Guaranteed Escape)
Capture the Mayor Monocle VR Experience
Vespar Gang Kiddie Cars
Rancor Slide
Joan Jett Wookie Concert
Blue Milk Blue Balls Fennec Saloon

Last edited:
.... Someone on FB postulated that instead of Mos Vespa, why didnt we get a swoop-gang of hardened and scarred ex-stormtroopers, maybe even elite Stormies, ex squad commanders now surviving by their wits on the streets - and then Boba hires them and is henceforward flanked by some actual intimidation.

Instead we get the equivalent of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and im sad, y'all. Im just effing SAD.
Vespa gang have already been portrayed as more formidable than Stormtroopers. The Empire's best troops were beaten by Ewoks remember.

Back