The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
say-mate-again-i-dare-you-i-double-dare-you.jpg

Boba will meet the same fate as his pappy!

Mace-Windu-with-light-saber-against-Jango-Fett-as-Boba-Fett-looks-on.jpg

Ok episode 3 was shoddy and foolish:

Boba and baby Rancor need to get a room...oh right he does under the "feared" (sic) Fett's throne room. Will the Rancor be Disney's Child for BOBF?...please God... no thanks (in my best D-0 voice!)

WTF is with Boba wanting to ride everything?!? Like a Bantha... Like a Rancor...the only thing he should be ridding is Fennec...and not her coat-tails!

Mos Vespa gang intro and every scene with them is cringe worthy. I wanted mayhem and death and got slap-stick; this does not fit in SW!

I would like an entire episode to be about the long haired male receptionist at the mayor's office...I bet it would be more compelling...say like a Space version of "the Office."

I am seriously thinking of moving my nrd with SS on the HT Boba Throne version to anything else...maybe the SW Tiki mugs...but why support anything that Disney has their grubby hands on...

Last edited:
.... Someone on FB postulated that instead of Mos Vespa, why didnt we get a swoop-gang of hardened and scarred ex-stormtroopers, maybe even elite Stormies, ex squad commanders now surviving by their wits on the streets - and then Boba hires them and is henceforward flanked by some actual intimidation.

Instead we get the equivalent of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and im sad, y'all. Im just effing SAD.

WTF is with Boba wanting to ride everything?!? Like a Bantha... Like a Rancor...the only thing he should be riding is Fennec...and not her coat-tails

You are not wrong here.

What we got was her dismissing his attempt to open up to her, she turned her back on him as he sat on the rim of the bacta tank like he was nothing.

*depressed* :cry:

I am seriously thinking of moving my nrd with SS on the HT Boba Throne version to anything else...maybe the SW Tiki mugs...but why support anything that Disney has their grubby hands on...

Keep your throne p.o. It may be the last time we looked at Fett and felt triumph and awe. Its worthy just for that one moment.

.... Someone on FB postulated that instead of Mos Vespa, why didnt we get a swoop-gang of hardened and scarred ex-stormtroopers, maybe even elite Stormies, ex squad commanders now surviving by their wits on the streets - and then Boba hires them and is henceforward flanked by some actual intimidation.

Instead we get the equivalent of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and im sad, y'all. Im just effing SAD.
That would make perfect sense.....

If any company other than Disney was involved..

Key word is and always will be "Disney". As a mandate, there has to be kiddies in it for the target audience of kiddies to relate too. SO this new generation longs for a movie of a show about the Vespa gang when they're all growed up..

Like when our generation as kiddies watched ESB/ROTJ and longed for a mature, hardened kick butt take no prisoners Boba Fett show... And that time is here!!!! Oh, wait... :slap

Watch, the Vespa gang will turn out to be hardcore in 40 years when it's their turn for a spin off... :lol

I can't wait for the Rodriguez finale, when a helmetless Temuera Morrison rides into respectful negotiations on his depressed Rancor, flanked the wookiee, the Last of the Mohicans err Tuskens, and the Mos Vespa hoodlums.

Which is honestly more than I ever thought we'd get. So I'm just going to savor his moment on Tython and sitting on the throne plus a couple cool Slave 1 moments (taking out TIE's, rising into frame in front of the Imperial Shuttle) and let go of worrying about whether they'll ever match that again.

Sure I was initially massively disappointed just like you but Episode 3 allowed me to skip way past all the stages of grief to arrive at joyful acceptance of the fun silliness that now awaits us the rest of this season.
LOL, yeah I don't know what I would do without this thread and you fine folks to make this disappointment at least fun between Wednesdays! :duff

Everyone has their "Howard the Duck".
Yes they do, but damn it you make sure your Howard the Duck isn't freaking Boba Fett! I still have to believe that there's influences coming at Favreau and even though people say he has enough money, I don't imagine he'd die on the hill at the expense of a million bucks or whatever.

That whole wookiee scene :slap

Somehow a 7 foot wookiee makes it to Morrison's bacta tank completely undetected. Fett of course is sleeping in his Under Armor jockeys and the wookiee unnecessarily slaps him around all over the room instead of just killing him outright. The ruckus conveniently wakes up the delinquents and the pigs so they can distract the wookiee long enough for Fett to put on his Hugh Hefner robe instead of his Mandalorian armor just in time to return to the scene and see the wookiee stand in the exact only spot in the palace that Fennec can dispatch him simply by pressing a button.

This show is so terrible that some people are praising this scene as the best part of the episode. And sadly they are probably right.
oh, and how has someone not broken an ankle, knee or hip during that fall to the Rancor pit? Episode 4 might be OSHA paying a "respectful" visit to Fett... :)

I can't wait till we get to see Fett ride his new baby Rancor for the 1st time.. And we see him shed a tear. :monkey2

And behind him is Fennec looking on with disgust.... :rotfl

Immediately Star Wars Allegiance novel came up to my mind. A squad of kind-of-ex-stormies. I think at some point they too used swoop bikes and fight some gang.

Ok episode 3 was shoddy and foolish:

Boba and baby Rancor need to get a room...oh right he does under the "feared" (sic) Fett's throne room. Will the Rancor be Disney's Child for BOBF?...please God... no thanks (in my best D-0 voice!)

WTF is with Boba wanting to ride everything?!? Like a Bantha... Like a Rancor...the only thing he should be ridding is Fennec...and not her coat-tails!

Mos Vespa gang intro and every scene with them is cringe worthy. I wanted mayhem and death and got slap-stick; this does not fit in SW!

I would like an entire episode to be about the long haired male receptionist at the mayor's office...I bet it would be more compelling...say like a Space version of "the Office."

Slapstick can work in SW like in ESB. It depends on tone and realism but in ROTJ it was a precursor to PT slapstick which admittedly was as bad sometimes as BOBF.

That would make perfect sense.....

If any company other than Disney was involved..

Key word is and always will be "Disney". As a mandate, there has to be kiddies in it for the target audience of kiddies to relate too. SO this new generation longs for a movie of a show about the Vespa gang when they're all growed up..

Like when our generation as kiddies watched ESB/ROTJ and longed for a mature, hardened kick butt take no prisoners Boba Fett show... And that time is here!!!! Oh, wait... :slap

Watch, the Vespa gang will turn out to be hardcore in 40 years when it's their turn for a spin off... :lol
Now now, your generation got Ewok movies. :p

Back