The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trejo looks like he’s being held hostage

C13ED681-AD6B-48A2-8EA9-3BB3D7F05FD6.jpeg

I feel bad for people who aren't able to have fun with this crazy show. I don't think I've ever smiled or laughed as much as the result of a Star Wars movie or show...possibly ever, lol.
That photo you posted of Fett surrounded by the Vespa gang instantaneously became legendary it captures all the Holiday Special has to offer in just one photo lol

I feel bad for people who aren't able to have fun with this crazy show.

Then you must feel very bad for me.

(you know I'm joking, I really don't care that much for Star Wars television so whatever they do I can write it off much the same way I do with Star Wars cartoons -- if its cool, I'll keep it -- like Cad Bane or Fett going nuts on stormies)

That photo you posted of Fett surrounded by the Vespa gang instantaneously became legendary it captures all the Holiday Special has to offer in just one photo lol
Last year:

the-mandalorian-season-2-episode-1-image-2.jpg

This year:

fb_img_1642016671619-jpg.555465

:rotfl

Oh holy crap and RR isn't even sorry, he filmed that unironically with TM and Ming Na doing their best to look badass, I love that so freaking much. :lol

Vespa gang have already been portrayed as more formidable than Stormtroopers. The Empire's best troops were beaten by Ewoks remember.

For one brief shining moment (Mando) i felt like Disney was interested in giving us some - just some - quasi-adult content. There woukd be some cute in there too, true but we would be addressing adults in an adult context.

Cannot believe Disney used BOBA FETT to make the point that this would never actually happen. They used Boba to roll out the clown car, complete with teenybopper clowns. They in fact killed off fan favorite characters, the Tuskens, to roll out those clowns.

Im not forgiving Disney for this s*** anytime soon.

Was surprised to learn that my dad A) has watched this and B) enjoyed it.

I didn't know he had the slightest interest in Star Wars anymore. I mean I doubt he has any memory of the character Boba Fett from the OT - which may be how he was able to enjoy it without being in any way confused.

Anyway, I didn't try to persuade him ''no, dad, this is ***t'' :lol

Back