The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See his prior post about Salacious Crumb... ;)
If HT ever does Two-tubes, better have a defib at the ready for Wor.:lol
Imagine if they did his twin, and we had Two Two-tubes, you'd have to amp the jolt to 11!
13WPuzO.jpg

tumblr_oppqfo5yZZ1r3v33jo2_540.gifv

Honesty these two guys should have come in a wave with Saw Gerrera. And whatever ornery little character Wicket played.
giphy.gif

Unless he shows up in The Kenobi Show and Boba's Bedtime Stories!!!!
If they show anywhere it'd most likley be in the Andor Rebel Spy series.
Where I believe Saw is rumored to return. And the Two-Tube Bros. seem like his main goons.

I was too lazy to download the 1080p file and grab screenshots. Anyone get the "blink and you miss it" shot of him with red boots?
Not HD, but in full sun looks like they might closer match the color of his gauntlets.
5soi04.gif

5soilt.gif

Last edited:
Why is his helmet off there makes no sense :gah:
Cause he signed a better (I need to show my pretty face) contract, than Pascal and Urban did in Dredd

It's shallow, but never go full helmet.
\
a243d8ddfc60e60fc2d09524550a4d4c.gif

Not when you look this damn good.
\
5solzy.gif

This is the way then. Let your glorious hair show! ... Oh wait!
\
5someo.gif
:lol

Last edited:
I was too lazy to download the 1080p file and grab screenshots. Anyone get the "blink and you miss it" shot of him with red boots?

I know it's far too early to judge based on about 30 seconds of choppy footage, but I still like his outfit from Mando s2 eps 7 and 8 better.

Hasbro is giving us a 6 inch Desert Fester version...looks OK. SHF is giving us the clean armor in 6 inch...looks absolutely amazing but it IS a prototype, after all. Still need dirty armor over fat robes in 6 inch before the deluge of all new looks and minor changes from the new show!

He’s definitely more uniformly colored. Brown gaiters and boot covers like Heavy Mando/Armorer. It’s a shame he lost the toe spikes on his boots but I like the contrast with this and the ESB suits.

I’m positive we’re seeing him in a flashback in his og threads.
BD70DAEB-8E70-4C9C-8997-43E061AB7FCC.jpeg

Eh. I say I "UGGGH I hate it!" now but surely in 9-12 months I'll have a bunch of variants on pre-order.

I'm a hoooooer.

He’s definitely more uniformly colored. Brown gaiters and boot covers like Heavy Mando/Armorer. It’s a shame he lost the toe spikes on his boots but I like the contrast with this and the ESB suits.

View attachment 543785
That is the only thing that bothers me with the new costume is that they gave him my rain rubber boots versus his wacky og boots.

That is the only thing that bothers me with the new costume is that they gave him my rain rubber boots versus his wacky og boots.
I wonder if we'll see him switch to a version of the OT boots at some point? Maybe all black? I assume there will be incremental costume changes throughout as they absolutely gouge us for toy sales... :)

Imagine if they did his twin, and we had Two Two-tubes, you'd have to amp the jolt to 11!
13WPuzO.jpg

tumblr_oppqfo5yZZ1r3v33jo2_540.gifv

Honesty these two guys should have come in a wave with Saw Gerrera. And whatever ornery little character Wicket played.
giphy.gif

If they show anywhere it'd most likley be in the Andor Rebel Spy series.
Where I believe Saw is rumored to return. And the Two-Tube Bros. seem like his main goons.

Not HD, but in full sun looks like they might closer match the color of his gauntlets.
5soi04.gif

5soilt.gif
So the First Order stole the idea of a baton and shield from these aliens

Well Fennec has already been previewed

View attachment 543785
I like that look and am glad that to see that he does indeed wear pants, lol.

View attachment 543785
For some reason, this looks gives me the most “western” vibes out of all of his looks.

Back