The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its funny to finally see the show they really wanted to make all along -- the Boba Fett show.

What happens to Mando now? He's kind of... done. Boring. Fett-lite.
Mando (for better or worse) is going to help take back, or unite Mandalor, or see them self deestruct, don't think that's even on Fett's radar of give'a'f

Mando (for better or worse) is going to help free Mandalor, don't think that's even on Fett's radar of giv'a'f

Who cares? (*waits for Luke memes)

Maybe a cross-over event: Mando vs Boba... old friends must do battle for the Fate of Mandalor.

It ends when Boba is tossed into another sarlacc, screaming "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooot again!"

I think all the Favreau-Filoni projects and characters, Mando (and the united Mando clans), Fett (and his syndicate) , Ahsoka(joined by fledgling Luke academy), (not sure if Rangers will be replaced by something) will all come back together for an epic finally to defeat Thrawn, who steps in to fill the gap left by the fallen Empire.

Played by Lars Mikkelsen
01_Lars-Mikkelsen_Scan-Magazine.jpg

Last edited:
Now that the Mando/Grogu arc ended in satisfying fashion Mando 3 drops to my fifth most anticipated series after Fett, Kenobi, Ahsoka, and Andor. With everything else lined up and the way Mando ended I'd be more than fine if they didn't continue it at all.

Mando S3 Ep1 is where he finds out that Luke is really a child predator and has to go on a galaxy wide manhunt in order to find his long lost Grogu. Law and Order: Special Victims Unit meets Blade Runner meets Silence of the Lambs.

I just want the Jedi Academy classroom scene where hellion Grogu steels little Kylo's cookies, and triggers Kylo's slow descent to the dark side. :lol

Classroom:
Grogu force-pulls cookies.
Baby Kylo enraged: Those Cookies, ...they belong to me!
Suddenly Dead disembodied Sidious awakens: I sense something; a presence I have not felt since....

Last edited:
Mando S3 Ep1 is where he finds out that Luke is really a child predator and has to go on a galaxy wide manhunt in order to find his long lost Grogu. Law and Order: Special Victims Unit meets Blade Runner meets Silence of the Lambs.
Well, Luke was the son of a genocidal maniac and his one true love turned out to be his twin sister, so that kind of tracks lol...

Now that the Mando/Grogu arc ended in satisfying fashion Mando 3 drops to my fifth most anticipated series after Fett, Kenobi, Ahsoka, and Andor. With everything else lined up and the way Mando ended I'd be more than fine if they didn't continue it at all.

Yeah right, far as I know Favreau is only overseeing The Mandalorian and BOBF, not the other ones.

Yoda was a well known homosexual pedophile all across the galaxy. The "force"..."do or do not, there is no try"...why you think Annie killed those kids?

Back