The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not the Batman we are accustomed to. Very raw, early, no R&D nor Lucius Fox. Perhaps that's the angle. Brains over relying on high tech. True detective.

Well, looks are subjective. Thought this was modern, so a 70s muscle car doesn?t really fit to me.

You said it yourself, it?s a car. It?s not a batmobile. Nothing screams batmobile. No armor. Engine exposed. Seemingly nothing special about it. Doesn?t look all that special. It?s just a car. And the Batmobile isn?t just a car.

A 70s car in the early 90s isn't that out of place, imo. It is just a car, which probably brings less attention, although I doubt that's the intent. It's also a year 2 story, so the simpler look fits with an early Batman. The exposed engine is a bit strange. It looks cool, and reminds me of the BTTF time machine with all the stuff back there, but not very practical against gun fire. Maybe he covers it in the film like the 66 car.

I kinda like the new Batmobile. The one thing that is going against it is the windshield, it's too clear and needs to be tinted much darker. As impractical as that is for a crime fighter to drive around at night, it's equally as impractical to drive around the same car without any rear view mirrors. :lol

the batmobile

lnj3qk1.jpg
jQ00BiL.jpg
S9wCLel.jpg

1532310779423.jpg

It's a nice car, I suppose. I could see myself pretending that the whole thing exists in some "realistic" Universe with Punisher, Drive, Hotline Miami and the like. It's certainly not BATMAN, as the character exists these days, but it could be "Neo-Noir Batman"...

Surely this will be a ''prototype'' Batmobile that Batman uses in the movie, until it gets completely destroyed somehow, then he upgrades to something we're more used to that looks like a real Batmobile......:pray:

It's gotta be big, long, black, and once you ride it, you never go back.

Seems like a lot of the guys here have gone that way.

Now this Snyder car is a ridiculous Batmobile... what exactly does he do with that? Break into secret bases, does it fly, blast off?

Ben-Affleck-Batman-Batmobile-Shoot-HD.jpg

If you stop to think about the logic for half a minute, you would realize that a small copter would really be best for Batman in modern times. A one-man drone type vehicle would be more practical and more "Bat-like".

Without a truly stylized world -- like Burton's where the ornamental Batmobile looks right -- things like the Snydermobile only scream pointless.

Last edited:
the batmobile

lnj3qk1.jpg
jQ00BiL.jpg
S9wCLel.jpg

The more I look at these photos, the more I think that perhaps this Batmobile is unfinished during the events of this movie. There are exposed roll bars towards the rear. The panels also do not look like they have matching paint. This is probably a car Bruce is building himself based on how the car looks like.

The mustang seems fitting enough for noir style. But I still think this Batmobile might be destroyed and Batttinson will develop a new one.

Such a great time playing that game for the first time. I fell in love with Batman all over again.

I love all the Arkhamverse games (yes, even Origins and Blackgate; funny story, during that Christmas STEAM **** up, I got Blackgate, including all other Arkhamverse games, which I already owned bar Blackgate, and Knight Pass, for free), wrinkles and all. I wish more comic characters would get the same treatment. But at this point I just want to see what the hell the next game is. First it was Superman, then Suicide Squad, then they went back to Batman with a Damian game and now it's Court Of Owls. All according to rumours, anyhow. Personally, I like Damian so I wouldn't mind a "Batman 666" story.

Back