The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's watching the wrong movie...

"I'm vengeance"

9c09a2802177f3878d0b355c7446d0c8.jpg

Man, SadBatfleck looks like the Michelin Tire Man by comparison. I predict a boat load of his HT figures will be popping up on eBay in the coming months lol.
As much as I wish the movies would of been different, I still like Batfleck and some aspects of ZS’ interpretation. I’m looking forward to him in Flash. (Is he also in Batgirl?) But not as much as Keaton. I really love the 3/4 of his Batsuits in those movies. And have statues/figures of them, and they aren’t leaving anytime soon out of collection.

Last edited:
This is why Punisher > Batman
Funny you say that cause Frank Castle has a War Journal too. It was touched upon in Jane's Punisher and when Battinson was doing the voice over I was instantly thinking this is how The Punisher is supposed to be.

Instead, Frank would walk out of the shadows with his skull in view and then murder all those goons at the beginning lol

Riddler wouldn't be serving prison time lol

When Batman had those Riddler copycats hanging by a harness strap I quickly got Spiderman vibes of when he strings up his villains in the air off a light pole or bridge.

Bale did that to the Swat guys in TDK. :sneaky:

I work from heights and you can only hang suspended from those safety harnesses for a limited time before you're in real trouble. 30-minute window before Suspension Trauma can kill you. Maybe less if the fall was violent due to Batman.

So, I sat down and watched Bladerunner 2049 today as I had a lot of time to waste-between chatting with you guys and being lazy. I noticed so many similarities to this film and 2049. From the way it opens, to Bruce’s/K’s personal journey, the detective elements and mood even the twists were similar. Just food for thought, I don’t know if any of you are 2049 fans but definitely give it a watch and let me know….

Maybe this film is just stuck in my noggin and can’t get it out and I’m crazy. :lol

Back