The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back from seeing this and I loved it, as someone who generally isn’t much of a Batman fan. I liked the grittier, more “realistic”, take on Batman. They show that he’s just a normal guy, he has to take adrenaline to keep going at the end. They show him doing actual detective work too.

Pattinson did a great job, as did the rest of the cast honestly.

Also for how dark this movie was it was absolutely beautiful.

I'm watching the film tomorrow, so I'm avoiding spoilers.

Still, I saw a scene on Youtube that might be an after-credit scene or something. Regardless, it's a cameo that's not much of a secret anymore.

Anyways, that was cringy. I'm kind of worried about this character showing up in the sequel if it's played by the same person. Yikes.

I'm curious to see what this character might look like in full costume tho, but that voice...I don't know. The person sounded like a little kid.

The Man who Laughs

Spoiler Spoiler:

That scene is fully in the movie, it's not in the credits.

that website has been live for months anyway. It’s how a lot of the teasers and clues got out.

I'm watching the film tomorrow, so I'm avoiding spoilers.

Still, I saw a scene on Youtube that might be an after-credit scene or something. Regardless, it's a cameo that's not much of a secret anymore.

Anyways, that was cringy. I'm kind of worried about this character showing up in the sequel if it's played by the same person. Yikes.

I'm curious to see what this character might look like in full costume tho, but that voice...I don't know. The person sounded like a little kid.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh, I couldn't see clearly, I see now. Yeah, the laugh is too child-like. Not scary.

So he's already a criminal that's been incarcerated? OK... why not.

Oh, I couldn't see clearly, I see now. Yeah, the laugh is too child-like. Not scary.

So he's already a criminal that's been incarcerated? OK... why not.

The whole thing feels cringy, at least out of context.

Spoiler Spoiler:

The whole thing feels cringy, at least out of context.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Card is way better!

That being said great job you and Wor-Gar watching the end of the movie before seeing it lol

That being said great job you and Wor-Gar watching the end of the movie before seeing it lol

I had a feeling Joker would make an appearance, so its not that much of a surprise. I'm actually glad I saw it this way first so my expectations can be lowered for Baby Joker.

Back