The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lLZnYG4.jpg

Perfect length!!!!

That's what she said

Perfect length!!!!

That's what she said
I have a physical copy of Batman's cock and it's my most valuable comic to date. I don't know how to feel about that.

If only Battinson was that swole. Though I don't mind the lean look, it fits the aesthetic. I do think he should at least shred more for the sequel though. I'm getting Otto Schmidt vibes.

vdynjtaumh261.jpg

I know folks don't care for the emo look much, but I love it. And even if they drop it going forward, Pattinson has a "distinctive" face that fits the Gothic Noir and Aristocratic aura.

EjFSq_SXkAEBe0i

I don't know, maybe it's because I grew up with Doctor Who so I find this look appealing. I'm torn on whether I prefer it to Batfleck. I've always wanted my Batman to be buff and built, but not to the point where he's a 6'5" brick shithouse and cannot be a shadow creature anymore. Batfleck pulled the Greying Fox look well, but his face is more "gruff" whereas Pattinson's more "anime-ish". I like both desu. In all honesty, I'd be more likely to buy a Batfleck Bruce Wayne HT figure than a proper Batfleck one. Aside from the gauntlets, I love the new The Batman look. The cowl especially is my favourite. I guess I really dig the vampire aesthetic. Still, I do hope they put out a civillian Bruce figure. I do think it's a missed opportunity to not do it for these characters. I still want a proper Tux Tony Stark. Aside from the NolanVerse ones, and I guess Banner, we didn't get any other ones. Which is a shame, as I'm really feeling the Bruce Wayne duds in this.

94aca6b0e3ec23bda4e95abf917362a8a56ec151.jpg

My random wish is that going forward they drop Selina and do either Talia or Andrea. I never liked Catwoman as the endgame for Batman, and I'm one of the 10 people on the planet who like Damian and aren't Twitter nuts, so I'm definitely in Team Talia. Yeah, even after Morrison ruined her. Andrea I feel can be expanded upon too and would fit the story they're going with. Mix that with the Court and you've got a banger.

Last edited:
I always liked catwoman for Batman. It’s a classic tale of cat and mouse lovers who disagree with each others life styles but can’t keep away from one another. Talia was freaking weird to me. Crazy lady who drugged Batman to have sex with her.

I always liked catwoman for Batman. It’s a classic tale of cat and mouse lovers who disagree with each others life styles but can’t keep away from one another. Talia was freaking weird to me. Crazy lady who drugged Batman to have sex with her.
Eh, I find her too pedestrian. I always want my characters to be equals. Which is why I never really cared for Super x Civillian pairings. As for Talia, that was Morrison's retcon. Before that she was a femme fatale that was torn between her father and Batman, and Ras himself was a sort of grey father figure. I enjoy that lore far more than anything that has to do with Catwoman. Still, there's Andrea too. And Silver, but I prefer Andrea.

EmfF7fOU0AIMZaF.jpg

Eh, I find her too pedestrian. I always want my characters to be equals. Which is why I never really cared for Super x Civillian pairings. As for Talia, that was Morrison's retcon. Before that she was a femme fatale that was torn between her father and Batman, and Ras himself was a sort of grey father figure. I enjoy that lore far more than anything that has to do with Catwoman. Still, there's Andrea too. And Silver, but I prefer Andrea.

EmfF7fOU0AIMZaF.jpg
Ah yes. She’s from the animated movie. Is she canon?

Ah yes. She’s from the animated movie. Is she canon?
Not in the old comics. But King recently made her canon in a new Batman/Catwoman series.

Which is pretty awful, really. It's been more than a year, about 2/3rds of it have come out, and the story is so dragged out and filled with the usual Kingisms that I don't even know if it's supposed to be a parody at this point.

ltegnd0enwh71.jpg

Still, I do hope they put out a civillian Bruce figure. I do think it's a missed opportunity to not do it for these characters. I still want a proper Tux Tony Stark. Aside from the NolanVerse ones, and I guess Banner, we didn't get any other ones. Which is a shame, as I'm really feeling the Bruce Wayne duds in this.
Batman Returns, we got a 2-Pack of Keaton Bats and Keaton Wayne in a tux.

Back