The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep thinking Jye is RIDDICK with that old ben avatar.

I miss Riddick, he was a cunning warrior and a good friend.

He?s still around in spirit. Go find post by that snake plisskin guy and click on his link below and you?ll see the site they made. All the members who were once here are there. Well some.

Crows was there to but sadly he?s gone. I try to get in there but it?s very slow to load .

He?s still around in spirit. Go find post by that snake plisskin guy and click on his link below and you?ll see the site they made. All the members who were once here are there. Well some.

Crows was there to but sadly he?s gone. I try to get in there but it?s very slow to load .

Why did they leave? Just didn't like the structure here?

Yes the custom section or something and the mods. A huge part was the custom section

Did they get banned for posting stuff in the custom section?. Most all old timers left because they were banned not necessarily by choice but for breaking new rules or they got out of control. I remember both evilface and irishjedi they were both big time posters here when i first joined many years ago, but im pretty sure both got banned. There was another dude who always posted in the movie thread section whose name is escaping me right now but he got banned too. Jye should know his name he used to quote him alot - but this was years ago

Did they get banned for posting stuff in the custom section?. Most all old timers left because they were banned not necessarily by choice but ruled may have chnaged or they fot out of control. I remember both evilface and irishjedi they were both big time posters here when i first joined many years ago

Yeah I remember those guys. Lots of big posters I just don't see anymore.

I remember both evilface and irishjedi they were both big time posters here when i first joined many years ago, but im pretty sure both got banned.

Irishjedi got more than banned. He's in prison.

Yeah I remember those guys. Lots of big posters I just don't see anymore.

It was The Great Purge. Many of those guys were the 2008 recruits brought here by TDK. This board surged then but not necessarily in a good way. Many of the originals left because things got nasty for years. Names no one here would remember. But the pendulum swung and many of the 2008ers went their own way to their own site. I think they still have the same membership numbers now as they did when they left. Its a small group. Then the ST brought a whole new group to these boards... many of you still here today. But the pendulum always swings back...

International news actually, lol. But you mentioning his name prompted me to look him up again, looks like Sansweet made a post on his Facebook page that Carl ended up being sentenced to one year in jail and three years probation. So he's a free man right now.

It was the stunt Batman on some building. Trashbagman.

Now just need Jye to PS Batman and Robin with gags in their mouths for the Gimpler midpoint scene.

OH! He needs to do it!!! And put that TrashbagMan right behind them... :lol

3.jpg

2.jpg

Quentin-Tarantino-explains-the-backstory-of-The-Gimp?-in-?Pulp-Fiction?.jpg

That Riddler mask is a meme gold mine. The internet went ablaze when people really seen what the mask looked like. I should buy one and go into places like Kohl's and Bed Bath and Beyond. Maybe add a beret to it. Excellent Covid protection.

Damn, you guys have good memories... but yeah, when you started mentioning the names of some the old timers a lot of memories came flooding back.
This board has seen some pretty wild times.

Prison for a rocket-firing Boba Fett. :lol

I wonder if he watches Mando in his cell and wants nuFett?

I remember being at Celebration in 2010 and looking all over for a Gentle Giant Jumbo Kenner Boba Fett figure for Jeremy Bulloch to sign. The figures were supposed to be available at GG's booth but of course they sold out in like two seconds. So I checked all the vendor booths I could but alas, no one was flipping them. Finally I ended up walking by Bulloch himself's table and he was there just chillin' with his wife and nobody in line (it was starting to get late at that point) and lo and behold what was sitting on the table right next to him but a shiny new Jumbo Fett.

I thought what does he care about the 50 millionth Fett figure, this is all probably silly stuff to him so I strolled up and said "you know I've been searching high and low for that very figure for you yourself to sign. Can I buy it from you?" And he goes "uhh, a rep from Gentle Giant came and gave it directly to me..." so I said that's cool but do you want to sell it anyway, lol, and he goes no not for sale. I later got a chuckle out of the fact that I was haggling for a Boba Fett with Boba Fett.

But it never occurred to me to pull a Cunningham and just grab it and run, lol.

Back