1/6 Hot Toys - The Dark Knight - Batman Armory with Bruce Wayne (2.0) Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A1827129-C7C4-4E96-9F89-F98F3FB45B8F.jpeg

This is definitely the best Bale likeness Hot Toys has done. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t tempted.

Someone on facebook said this is all a scheme from Hot Toys to flood the market with Balemen so by the time InArt’s comes around nobody’ll want one, possibly not even an InArt upgrade.

View attachment 704161

This is definitely the best Bale likeness Hot Toys has done. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t tempted.

Someone on facebook said this is all a scheme from Hot Toys to flood the market with Balemen so by the time InArt’s comes around nobody’ll want one, possibly not even an InArt upgrade.

Would not put it past them to attempt something so stupid and petty like that.

Though I’m sure InArt are aware and may delay their reveal until the smoke clears…

OR, they say ‘we see your TDKssss, and we raise you TDK…’

Yo dawg-

🤣

Pretty surprised by this so soon, especially after the recent update to the TDKR version. You’d think they’d let that simmer yet here we are. Wonder how many will cancel the TDKR one in favor of this armory?

I’m also surprised to see a brand new Bruce Wayne headsculpt and not just a reuse of the TDKR one.

Looks like the 3piece suit color and pin striping is still wrong. I think Iris is the only one so far to have gotten that correct. Shoes are an improvement but I believe also still wrong.

Nice to see new gloved hands again for the batsuit.

Guess we’ll have to wait for the next TDK Batman to get a new sonar head, bat-pack and swappable mouthpieces. That said, having had all the previous TDK Batman iterations except the armory 1.0, I never used more than one mouthpiece- usually the closed mouth piece or slightly open when they started incorporating that one. So, while I would love the option for the sake of having them, I probably wouldn’t use them

Last edited:
Pretty surprised by this so soon, especially after the recent update to the TDKR version. You’d think they’d let that simmer yet here we are. Wonder how many will cancel the TDKR one in favor of this armory?

I’m also surprised to see a brand new Bruce Wayne headsculpt and not just a reuse of the TDKR one.

Looks like the 3piece suit color and pin striping is still wrong. I think Iris is the only one so far to have gotten that correct. Shoes are an improvement but I believe also still wrong.

Nice to see new gloved hands again for the batsuit.

Guess we’l have to wait for the next TDK Batman to get a new sonar head, bat-pack and swappable mouthpieces
stripes for the suit jacket and pants are more of a blue than gray. honestly looking at the suit, I chalk it up with topo's. they're both very similar to each other with their color inaccuracies

I'm waiting for 2ouble to do their set, I'm sure it'll be good

Bale likeness seems off to me. He kinda resembles one of those C or D list actors but I can't put the name to the face. Hot Toys cannibalizing their own sales.

I’m very positive inart’s sculpt will blow HT’s Bale sculpt once it drops, their paint work will be even be better by the time it releases. I will probably PO this for the armory, and if inart doesn’t make the armory, I’ll sell Bale and Bats to replace them with the inart version.

I’m very positive inart’s sculpt will blow HT’s Bale sculpt once it drops, their paint work will be even be better by the time it releases. I will probably PO this for the armory, and if inart doesn’t make the armory, I’ll sell Bale and Bats to replace them with the inart version.

The InArt already looks better and all we’ve seen is one unpainted rough proto. 😂

Fair play to those enjoying this but I swear some people have been convinced by awful HT sculpt after awful HT sculpt as to what Bale actually looks like.

The InArt already looks better and all we’ve seen is one unpainted rough proto. 😂

Fair play to those enjoying this but I swear some people have been convinced by awful HT sculpt after awful HT sculpt as to what Bale actually looks like.
It’s definitely their best work, but he still looks old. Inarts proto looks very promising and he actually looks like the age from the film. Plus the sculpt will be crisp unlike HT’s waxy smooth finish.

Just PO’ed to not have regrets in the future. 🤣

IMG_0046.png

Not perfect but it shows how terrible JND’s sculpt is. Biggest difference is the nose and overall face shape. Only thing JND did better imo are the cheekbones. The cheekbones HT used looks more of the structure from TDK rises where it’s sharper which makes him look older than he is.

Back