The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robocop 1 is brilliant and yes > any IM

Sequels are all trash though.

80?s cinema can not be touched so sorry.

Even bad 80s cinema is king of bad cinema that?s how untouchable 80s cinema is.

Huh

A lot of those you listed I get, but these two are completely random, especially when there were Indiana Jones and Terminator movies in the 00s.

Harry Potter is for faegs.

And Iron Man 1 isn?t better than Robocop. Robocop is funnier, has better action and is way bloodier. Kids ****ing love that ****. Robert Downy Jr. is a little *****.

While I agree that Robocop is a better film in almost every level, with the exception of the stretch Armstrong guy at the end, when I saw Iron Man for the first time, my initial reaction was that he made Robocop look obsolete because IM in the fist film, before the MCU and all the craziness, was basically an agile, faster, stronger version of Robocop, plus he could fly. There was even a scene in IM straight out of Robocop, when IM breaks through the wall and grabs the guy from behind and leaves him to get killed by the mob of people. That was badass. That was very Robocop.

Having said all that, I don't think IM has the same replay value. The villains are not as good either. In retrospect, Robocop's limitations make him seem more like a real life robot and more believable than IM. Both look cool, but IM became too CGI, imo.

With iron man the sum is greater then its individual parts with robcop that one part blows alway its sum. Honestly i dont consider robocop a franchise cause i hated the sequels so much. Its like comparing lord of the rings to alien franchise. Lotr is obviously the better movie franchise as a whole but those first 2 alien flicks can compete with any of the rings films on their own merit

Besides the lyrics of raping and beating of women, f the po-leece and gun violence, rap is not that bad.

Raping and beating women? I don?t recall songs about raping women aside from some Eminem songs but he has dark humor.

Lol what?s with the Harry Potter vs match ups. I love Harry Potter. But he just needed a gun and all his problems would be solved.

Huh

A lot of those you listed I get, but these two are completely random, especially when there were Indiana Jones and Terminator movies in the 00s.

Harry Potter is for faegs.

And Iron Man 1 isn?t better than Robocop. Robocop is funnier, has better action and is way bloodier. Kids ****ing love that ****. Robert Downy Jr. is a little *****.

O hell naw! This coming from a guy who enjoys a man in skin tight bat leather. Crack open the goblet of fire

Lol what?s with the Harry Potter vs match ups. I love Harry Potter. But he just needed a gun and all his problems would be solved.

Ducky brought up harry potter basically saying he was the most powerful protagonist of all time when in fact he spent 7 movies being scared and reyling on his friends and classmates to save his ass and when he finally beat the villain he did it by letting the bad guy kill himself lol

Ducky brought up harry potter basically saying he was the most powerful protagonist of all time when in fact he spent 7 movies being scared and reyling on his friends and classmates to save his ass and when he finally beat the villain he did it by letting the bad guy kill himself lol

I'm glad you summed it up, because I will never watch those Twatter movies. As a kid, I never wanted to watch other kids on tv. I wanted to be more like adults with real challenges. I think even then I knew kids couldn't act. lol

DiFabio likes little animated kids running around in spandex but calls me a faeg for liking Harry Potter. Heh.

No. Only against most 80s characters. If Harry Potter had to fight Captain Jack Sparrow he would die.

TheDucky, I gotta hand it to you, it's very entertaining to watch you do your thing. :duff

Yeah, that'd be like conjuring a lightsaber out of thin air from a great distance. :monkey3

:lol Technically speaking, it was transferring rather than conjuring. ;) But I get it. And again... I did mention that the Force was getting there (lame) in a hurry.

Or Astral projection...

Also fair enough. But not only could the projection inflict no damage on an opponent, it cost him his life to use it just as a distraction. I definitely get how it's magic, but it'd be more along the lines of a parlor trick.

What I'm getting at with magic being more of a "cheat" is that if you can alter reality and literally change your opponent's matter at will, there should be no chance to lose. At least something like the Infinity Gauntlet requires paying a price in exchange. That's more of a fair story device to me.

How would a character like Scarlet Witch ever lose if she didn't want to? Show up on the battlefield, turn all opponents into koalas, go home and have pizza. Jedi can't do that. Sith lightning is one of the Force powers that seems to require no offset, and has been gaining immeasurable usefulness; so yes, that's an example of SW magic that I wish had been dialed back or contextualized differently.

Robocop 1 is brilliant and yes > any IM

Sequels are all trash though.

80?s cinema can not be touched so sorry.

Even bad 80s cinema is king of bad cinema that?s how untouchable 80s cinema is.

I'll give you the bad cinema. The 80's did bad pretty great. Lots of bad that remain watchable and entertaining. I doubt any decade could even come close in that respect.

Back