The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NrO9tps.jpg
KDKlPUH.jpg
yTKcc8g.jpg
20UwxIn.jpg

I think the Batsuit looks alright. The helmet looks stitched together, I initially thought it was a couple of hard plates.

At least his suit is not overly-armored!

I hope that means they'll have him doing more acrobatic actions ...like how Marvel did with Captain America in the MCU.

I'm just tired of seeing Batman all stiff and only using his gadgets. I'm over it.

The cowl has really grown on me. Not loving the combat pants but I get it.

Every batsuit looks ridiculous in harsh daylight and the teaser has already shown how much better it looks on film.

I've never minded the cowl, I like the stitched look. That's a stuntman in the photos so I'm sure the suit doesn't always look like that, and will get cleaned up in post regardless of who's wearing what version. Still not liking it, but jury's out on the actual movie, of course.

This suit is really growing on me and I like the cowl. It definitely helps this version of batman carve out its own identity distinct from the other movie batmen. The suit looks like the man wearing it might actually be able to move unencumbered and be able to fight. In the dark (where batman mostly operates from) the effect with this cowl and the cape will make it look intimidating / gothic enough.

I agree with you all that batman would not want to crash that cycle or even break suddenly in case he bat-skewered himself! The teaser trailer is good though, the use of the nirvana song is a cool choice (I am actually going back to watch the trailer which never happens these days). It all just creates a feeling that Reeves knows what he is doing and understands the comics, the character and his world. I'm interested to see the Snyder Cut but I am moderately excited to see this movie and that's a level of me hype that DC / WB rarely achieves these days haha.

Well I guess the only thing to say now is ... I will see this post again in 2021 (or 2022 or 2121 whenever this movie is released) and will either quote it for lols when I am filled with bitter disappointment again (aka default DC / WB mode) or pat myself on the back because my good feeling about this movie was right and I am therefore all knowing (in this future world there are only extremes right or wrong there is no middle meh ground).

Yes, the Batcycle is obviously pointy, but I?ll file that under ?Wears a cape? and turn a blind eye. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, the Batcycle is obviously pointy, but I?ll file that under ?Wears a cape? and turn a blind eye. ;)

I think the reason why the stunt guy riding the Bat Cycle isn't wearing the cape, is that it might get caught on the back wheel of the bike.......:)

I think the reason why the stunt guy riding the Bat Cycle isn't wearing the cape, is that it might get caught on the back wheel of the bike.......:)

Of course, they?ll add it in post. ;)

What I meant was that I?m willing to give conspicuously hazardous bike design a pass, since our hero is agile, quick and deadly while wearing mother?s drapes. :lol

Lol if you told peeps back in 2012 that the guy who played in twilight will be Batman in the future I wonder what they will say. Those films were so crap and hated amoung people over the age of 15 who weren?t girls

I wonder now that the film had momentum if the powers that be will intervene and change the fill to make it more of what they think the audience wants....

You know, Harley Quinn chewing bubblegum and Letoker....

You guys see the Easter egg set photo? Guess this means we have two of him aswell

Back