The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmmmm you can def separate those two. They dint even seem to be the same universe imo. Way to different

Sad to hear he passed.

Now watch people will suddenly start defending Batman Forever and Batman and Robin like they’re competing in the morality olympics.

Being reported that a WB producer said that the flashpoint story line will be used to erase Letoker :rotfl

I?m dying lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I see a similar headline the day George Lucas dies.

"George Lucas passes away suddenly, friends and family mourn."
"Original theatrical Star Wars returning to theaters this summer."

If that?s the case then George needs to go lol

:lol

"Let's decanonize him properly this time," lol.

:lol :lol

WB executive:

Our two main priorities with introducing flashpoint are:

1. Remove Letoker
2. Tell compelling stories

lol

Being reported that a WB producer said that the flashpoint story line will be used to erase Letoker :rotfl

I?m dying lol

Yikes. They really hate his ass. I guess sending used condoms to will make them very agitated and try to retcon you from there universe

Jack Nicholson should come back as old man Joker from a different earth in the multiverse. He made it to old age, unlike his 1989 counterpart.

Lol I always hated how they kill the main bad guy in comic films. The Spider-Man raimi movies and the old school Batman flicks kill the villain at the end. Was it so hard to throw them in jail in case a sequel were to approach

Its crazy how Keaton will simultaneously be forming the sinister 6 and connecting the infinite earths in big blockbusters.

He is the only one who can match RDJ MCU paycheck maybe even surpassing it sheesh.

My man came and showed Bale and Affleck who is boss.

That being said the general movie audience is going to check out so quick with this complicated plot lol

Last edited:
So is this how they are going to give us a new batman in the dceu? Pull a Batman from another earth to join the justice legue?

Its crazy how Keaton will simultaneously be forming the sinister 6 and connecting the infinite earths in big blockbusters.

He is the only one who can match RDJ MCU paycheck maybe even surpassing it sheesh.

My man came and showed Bale and Affleck who is boss.

That being said the general movie audience is going to check out so quick with this complicated plot lol

Or they can dumb it down the way they did the CW Crisis on Infinite Earths story. They already established all these worlds as existing for those shows.

I?ll never forget the confusion the BvS Flash wormhole scene created in the theater.

Everyone was like what just happened lol

To this day I still can?t believe WB dumped exposition in that manner on regular unsuspecting audience members.

That would be like Marvel doing the EG time jump dual Thanos during IM2 lol

The premise of the Flash film does seem a bit rushed. It's a good plot for a sequel because by then we've been introduced to the Flash characters and the status quo, making the time travel and alternate timeline changes that much more meaningful. It would be like Back to the Future skipping the time travel to the 1950's and instead, the film going from 1985 to the alternate 1985. It's just doesn't have the same meaning without properly setting up the world and characters first, so that when the world and the character's life changes, we can care and be more invested in the story and ultimately the outcome.

I?ll never forget the confusion the BvS Flash wormhole scene created in the theater.

Everyone was like what just happened lol

To this day I still can?t believe WB dumped exposition in that manner on regular unsuspecting audience members.

That would be like Marvel doing the EG time jump dual Thanos during IM2 lol

Could u imagine in the like iron man 2 or something. Ant man just comes in through a worm hole and says

THE STONES ARE THE KEY!

Back