The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
835a3b6f79c4f009c0fa6297a1fdb0ed.jpg

I love this picture... but I'm not certain what it expresses as a meme.

Wor-Gar touched a raw nerve near a high voltage line people be bugging lol

And it is beautiful. :lol

People get so whacked by difference in taste. ESPECIALLY people who idolize the dark world of Batman/Joker. The most brutal battles this forum has ever seen occurred in the Batman heyday of 2008. A flood of Batman/Joker fans joined the site and it was never the same. Star Wars arguments pale by comparison.

I love this picture... but I'm not certain what it expresses as a meme.

And it is beautiful. :lol

People get so whacked by difference in taste. ESPECIALLY people who idolize the dark world of Batman/Joker. The most brutal battles this forum has ever seen occurred in the Batman heyday of 2008. A flood of Batman/Joker fans joined the site and it was never the same. Star Wars arguments pale by comparison.

Yup epic battles those were.

My meme was a representation of you having to be a Joker Pennywise combo level of crazy to denigrate TDK like that here of all places lol

Say this in Rey?s accent:

You?re a monster lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh that?s right i?m thinking TDKR not TDK.

Even though some parts of TDKR are laughably ridiculous (shooting arrows at maids, wtf, lol) I still consider myself a TDKR apologist. That said the most hilarious thing that DiFabio ever posted when he was bashing the movie was when he called out the extent of Bruce's detective skills as being nothing more than him standing around while Alfred googles the word "bane." :rotfl

DiFabio's TDKR roasts and kara's MOS/RO roasts are some of the funniest things this forum has ever seen, lol.

No... those 2008 Jokers found all kinds of ways to aggravate and instigate wars of words. Arguments over what's better, who's better, why this Joker is superior, why he's not clever, why he is clever, on and on...

A great darkness was cast over the site. I don't expect Jye to remember since he came aboard in that group in 2008... but Khev should remember. This was an innocence playground... until those angry kids that used to hide out at the back gate decided to come play with us.

A great darkness was cast over the site. I don't expect Jye to remember since he came aboard in that group in 2008... but Khev should remember. This was an innocence playground... until those angry kids that used to hide out at the back gate decided to come play with us.

Interesting, I can see a young innocent Wor locking himself in a bathroom doing an artistic dance after attacking one of those evil kids and committing his firt forum infraction. A different Wor emerged from that bathroom, a Bale hating Wor. :monkey2

No... those 2008 Jokers found all kinds of ways to aggravate and instigate wars of words. Arguments over what's better, who's better, why this Joker is superior, why he's not clever, why he is clever, on and on...

I don't recall really participating much in the Batman discussions at that time. I was more in Star Wars (shocking I know, lol) and GI Joe mode. KOTCS was also brand new and offered a lot to talk about itself.

Sorry for my ignorance guys, ... but.... who the hell is Paul Dano? in what movies he has been at?

Back