The Batman (June 25, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Batman film directed by Matt Reeves...again

Where's the closeup of DiFabio cramped up and uncomfortable in his car lol.

Last edited:

lol, and you though Batfleck was stacking the body count......

Affleck is looking THIC in that thumb nail. He probably hates to work out, and that's another reason why he wants out. I remember Affleck talking about how hard it was for him to get in shape for BVS, so I doubt he wants to do that as he gets older. He's not playing Tony Stark, who wears a super suit, he's playing Bruce Wayne, who's like a super athlete.

he has like 3 necks in that pic lol

Wish, a father of a thought. Right? Affleck is going nowhere, bummer for ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NEWS FLASH for all the "experts" who said Affleck wants out-

HE HAS SIGNED A DEAL FOR THREE BATMAN MOVIES

So shut up and leave this forum in peace :lol

At the rate they're moving on the current Batman film, Batfleck end up being old enough to do a faithful adaptation of TDKR for the third film. I wonder how many directors they'll go through for the last two films in his contract.

At the rate they're moving on the current Batman film, Batfleck end up being old enough to do a faithful adaptation of TDKR for the third film. I wonder how many directors they'll go through for the last two films in his contract.

Ben Affleck in The Batman

IHPGpia.jpg

Ben Affleck in The Batman II : The Joker Returns

oGV1kNI.jpg

and of course

Ben Affleck in The Batman III: The Joker's Revenge - "This time, high cholesterol isn't the only threat!"

ucJtR22.jpg

MCWBNwO.jpg

The hell is with her hard on for Damien Wayne . Jeez what a ****ing **** character. Such a damn brat who needs the Jason Todd treatment.

Well if he's not Batman anymore then he lied to all those people at comic con. Straight to there face lol

I didn't finish the full thing, but I enjoyed what I read of New 52 Batman & Robin.

I didn't finish the full thing, but I enjoyed what I read of New 52 Batman & Robin.
If you liked Damian in there, you might enjoy Supersons.

because there really isnt any sound arguments as to why he's any different from his other beloved "sidekicks" other than that itself.
Errr there are many arguments as to why he's different, starting by the fact that he's Bruce real son, and followed by being raised from birth by Ras himself.

technically speaking, robins were adopted or warded and thus became bruce's "sons" as well. At least Tim and Grayson that i'm aware of.

Back