T2 Fans CHECK THIS....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought this and 2 days later i returned it unopened.

It's child's play when compared to the real deal.

I bought this and 2 days later i returned it unopened.

It's child's play when compared to the real deal.

I doubt I ever get the more realistic busts especially since I already spend $1K for HT TS stuff :p But this one seems decent for the price after some minor mods. Out of the box is lacking for sure but the mods I have seen being mentioned/linked seem quite easy and had some reasonable results :p

I doubt I ever get the more realistic busts especially since I already spend $1K for HT TS stuff :p But this one seems decent for the price after some minor mods. Out of the box is lacking for sure but the mods I have seen being mentioned/linked seem quite easy and had some reasonable results :p

Dude, if you're not gonna get the SS bust, this is a great option. This DVD set looks good from a far, and your guests will never know the difference (as long as their not fellow collectors, of course).

I showed my buddy (who doesn't collect) the Sideshow Bust for $499.99 ... and his response was "Why are you gonna get that, i saw that at Best Buy a week ago for $130.00 ... and it came with all the movies." I understand where you're coming from.

If you're not planning on picking up a Stan Winston bust, i'd say jump all over this one.

Dude, if you're not gonna get the SS bust, this is a great option. This DVD set looks good from a far, and your guests will never know the difference (as long as their not fellow collectors, of course).

I showed my buddy (who doesn't collect) the Sideshow Bust for $499.99 ... and his response was "Why are you gonna get that, i saw that at Best Buy a week ago for $130.00 ... and it came with all the movies." I understand where you're coming from.

If you're not planning on picking up a Stan Winston bust, i'd say jump all over this one.

haha I am already all over this as I received my shipment few weeks ago but I paid $105. still have not gotten to do the mods as I simple have too many projects on hand like making more cases, modding my Medicom batman etc. I was just in shock when I found out today that it went even lower so I had to post it here
I have seen the many busts shown here and they are amazing but I need my space for all my HT stuff and 50% off I am sure there will be more ppl interested :monkey5
oh mine is sitting in a shelf for now but it sure is shocking especially since this cheapo version has really white teeth :rotfl

Back