T2 Fans CHECK THIS....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would wait and see it in person before getting it since I have heard from people it isn't very good for the price. Even if I miss it, I can always save up and buy an actual bust from SS. There are supposedly 2 more Terminator movies to be made, and it's very likely that these toys and busts would still be pouring out in the future.

That for $175 I'd get something that looks more realistic than the Playmates Terminator Salvation Deluxe Movie Head which, sadly at less than 1/5th the price, looks better than this. :(

Yea, did not think anybody was expecting this.
Moral of the story is not to chintz and go straight for the best. I have often learned this lesson the hard way and so will everyone else who bought this thinking it was a cheaper solution to buying the sideshow bust

Moral of the story is not to chintz and go straight for the best. I have often learned this lesson the hard way and so will everyone else who bought this thinking it was a cheaper solution to buying the sideshow bust

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Couldn't have said it better myself.

It reminds me of those really cheap 1:1 plastic skulls you get for Halloween. If someone's getting this to replace the Sideshow endo, I'd say skip it and go for Sideshow. 2x the price, but 10x the quality. :D

Cnacelled my preorder after seeing these pictures from the Statue Forum. Borrowed the pictures from the person who posted it. Hope you don't mind:

after checking those pics I dont think is worth 175 bucs !
I think I will stick with this one.

DSC07289.jpg

Wow that sucks. But the choice of 6 T2 discs inside was just plain retarded. Especially since they could probably fit it all on 1-2 Blu-Rays.

I got this last Friday and paid 99 euros for it. It only comes with 4 discs and not 6 as advertised and it is a bit cheaply made but I collect mostly everything Terminator so I got it just for show. If you are a fan and you are not sure then i would just buy the normal blue-ray disc and save for the SS endoskull.

I still like it. I will be touching up mine when it arrives.

I still have to repaint my T-1 from Playmates.

this guy arrived today and overall...not too bad. it is plastic and very light. mine did come with six discs not four.
it's not anywhere near the quality of the SS endo but if you're compairing it to that well then...you're bound for dissapointment. the sound effects are a nice touch though. sorry but I'm at the hospital while my GF is recovering from getting a kidney removed, soooo no pics. I'll try and snap a few in a couple of days.

Back