T2 Fans CHECK THIS....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENDO-HUNTER

Super Freak
Reaction score
terminator-2-sky-net-edition-hits-b.jpg

Found this pic on another forum. Not much info: RELEASE DATE 5-19-09

QUOTE:It is included with the "Limited Edition T2 Complete Collectors Set" that features the new Blu-Ray version of the movie and all the previous dvd releases. The head is 14 inches tall, has light-up eyes and plays sounds from the film. MSRP: $174.99. I want it.

very cool, especially for that price. If I have to get one endo bust only though, I would go for the sideshow one, but that IS more than double the cost.

This is a very cool idea and item but I have no use for it, I already have the SS bust and every possible DVD/Blu Ray already.

Very cool, I wonder if SS are behind it as was the case with the Alien and Predator box sets.

looks pretty cool but as somebody said, why 6 copies of the same movie? would be better if they had all 3 films and and every posssible special feature/documentary that was ever made. but even still i'd take the copy of T3 and throw it down the street like a frisbee and hope the neighbor's dog would chew it up.

how is the bluray of T2? Is the picture and sound quality way better than the DVD?

I think its a great improvement in both departments, still a no brainer for me at $9.97

looks pretty cool but as somebody said, why 6 copies of the same movie? would be better if they had all 3 films and and every posssible special feature/documentary that was ever made. but even still i'd take the copy of T3 and throw it down the street like a frisbee and hope the neighbor's dog would chew it up.

:lol:lol:lol We think alot alike! :D

but even still i'd take the copy of T3 and throw it down the street like a frisbee and hope the neighbor's dog would chew it up.

Then take the poop and put it in a paper bag and light it on fire on Jonathan Mostow's doorstep.

ThankS for news bro!
Priority grab for sure :borg
Have any info about 14" for Endoskull itself or with a stand?

looks pretty cool but as somebody said, why THREE copies of the same movie? would be better if they had all 3 films
I think Artisan must be taking the piss with this - THREE copies of the same movie??? WTF?! Why put a DVD and Ble-Ray inthe same package? Blu-Ray makes DVD obselete!!!

It wouldnt be the whole trilogy cos only T2 is owned by Artisan on DVD, the others are MGM and WB.

It sounds like they just wanted some extra discs to include to make it seem like you were getting more. I can't think of any practical reason to include a bunch of DVD copies of the movie, especially since the people likely to be buying something like this will probably already have at least one copy on DVD.

That's pretty cool for something that is likely to be made of plastic,. Not a perfect replica, but great for those without the money to get the SS version.

It's almost as cool as the hovercraft Hot Toys did for the Matrix trilogy DVDs

It really could have been a wonderful set if they would have taken the fans interests to heart. It could have been something really spacial if they would have put something different inside instead of the same old same old. I agree with most of you guys on this one. Cool packaging same old same old on the inside:eek: This is the first TERMINATORS 25 anniversary 1984 -2009. In my opinion this should have been a T1 25th anniversary extravaganza. Just another disappointing do over box set.

Back