T2 Fans CHECK THIS....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks pretty cool, but I don't have a Blu-Ray player, and I already have the SSC Endo, so I'll be passing. Does anyone know if it has any extra bonus features though that the previous releases didn't have?

Come on Region 2 release...

We've had Alien and Predator versions...

Except they were collections...

looks alright. buy yeah...why soooo many of the same movie?? :monkey4 I'd have to see it in person to decide if I would buy it. might be that cheap painted plastic that flakes off..:huh

looks alright. buy yeah...why soooo many of the same movie?? :monkey4 I'd have to see it in person to decide if I would buy it. might be that cheap painted plastic that flakes off..:huh

Looks like one is the deluxe edition...which is the special edition. Probably another theatrical, and another super extended...and some features...:monkey4

I hope its life size I cant afford the sideshow one but ill buy this one.

Billy

terminator-2-sky-net-edition-hits-b.jpg

Found this pic on another forum. Not much info: RELEASE DATE 5-19-09

QUOTE:It is included with the "Limited Edition T2 Complete Collectors Set" that features the new Blu-Ray version of the movie and all the previous dvd releases. The head is 14 inches tall, has light-up eyes and plays sounds from the film. MSRP: $174.99. I want it.

Since I don't have a Endo bust and I don't have a copy of the blu-ray, I might have to get this! Thanks for posting it!

Come on Region 2 release...

We've had Alien and Predator versions...

Except they were collections...

I have the Planet of the Apes one, which is region 1, and it has every single thing made of PotA, including the cartoons. I wanted the Alien one so bad, but I could never find it for a decent price.

The new T2 Blu-ray releases are timed to coincide with the May 9 theatrical release of Terminator: Salvation (from Warner Brothers), and the DVD release of the Schwarzenegger DVD Collection. Full details are not yet known, but include the following:

T2 Skynet Edition ($30)
Deluxe Special Edition with 140 minutes of behind-the-scenes multi-media galleries, storyboard-script views, commentaries, quizzes and games.
(BD Live will have more games)
• Multiple THX-certified high-definition versions of the film
• All-new English 6.1 DTS-HD Master Audio Lossless
• Picture-in-picture of behind the scenes video, text commentaries and multimedia galleries
• Storyboard-script mode – view storyboards and read the script while watching the film
• Interactive quizzes and games
• BD-Live enabled, featuring games, extra content and more for Internet-connected players
• Audio commentary with 26 cast and crew members
• Audio commentary with director James Cameron and co-writer William Wisher
• Enhanced for D-Box Motion Control Systems
• Includes THX Optimizer

T2 Limited Edition Complete Collector's Set ($175)
6-Disc set includes the above content, also:
• Extreme Edition DVD of the movie
• Ultimate Edition DVD of the movie
• 14-inch T-800 Endoskull Bust with light-up eyes and sound effects
• Bonus Digital Copy of the film
(playable with iTunes of Windows Media)

Why put a DVD and Ble-Ray inthe same package? Blu-Ray makes DVD obselete!!!

I don't have a Blue-Ray player. Hell, they still sell DVDs. I don't see anything that signals their death.

Honestly, I haven't been following, the blu-ray, HDD, etc... video evolution. I'm just not up to buying a new player just to play blu-ray and have to buy blu-ray discs. My computer doesn't have a blu-ray player, it's got a DVD player.

The new T2 Blu-ray releases are timed to coincide with the May 9 theatrical release of Terminator: Salvation. Full details are not yet known, but include the following:

T2 Skynet Edition ($30)
Deluxe Special Edition with 140 minutes of behind-the-scenes multi-media galleries, storyboard-script views, commentaries, quizzes and games.
(BD Live will have more games)
• Multiple THX-certified high-definition versions of the film
• All-new English 6.1 DTS-HD Master Audio Lossless
• Picture-in-picture of behind the scenes video, text commentaries and multimedia galleries
• Storyboard-script mode – view storyboards and read the script while watching the film
• Interactive quizzes and games
• BD-Live enabled, featuring games, extra content and more for Internet-connected players
• Audio commentary with 26 cast and crew members
• Audio commentary with director James Cameron and co-writer William Wisher
• Enhanced for D-Box Motion Control Systems
• Includes THX Optimizer

So the Blu-Ray release is being called The Skynet Edition? What's new on it that isnt on the already existing Extreme Edition and Unltimate Edition? Is this Blu-Ray "Skynet Edition" also coming on DVD??? That would mean it's basically a new DVD edition made up of a all the previous DVD's releases' material so it'll be like a compilation album.

Back