Storm Collectibles & Arnie Kim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now this is somethng I'm very interested in. All previous attempts I was either too late for, the final product sucked, or was too insanely expensive to begin with.

Bring it!

I'd love to see the Enter the Dragon trio of Lee, Roper and Williams. 1:6 figs and/or 1:4 statues. Now that would be something.

if I was to buy any further BL figures/statues,they'd have to be near perfect and 1/4 at least,no further interest in 1/3 anymore.

maybe he's sorting out the 1/12 that they have previewed.but as storm are on Shannon's official list it could be any size figure or statue.

Well we can assume that it will cost a bit being the BL license right? Still i missed out on the HT version and from what i have seen of storm's hulk figure, i think i'm in.

Would love for Storm Collectibles and Arnie to do a Way of the Dragon Bruce and Chuck Norris

Hope it's 1/6 and articulated. I missed out on all the 1/6 BL's. Storm don't let us down.:pray:

"Walk on .... To the next company" :)

Enterbay own exclusive 1/6 and 1/4 rights. I doubt they've given them up.
We already know they are planning a supposed 'ultimate' 1/6 Lee so they definitely aren't done.

Blitzway got around this by doing 1/3 statues. Don't know if that's exclusive.

The 1/12 statue they were working on indicates they weren't able to get any 1/6 license.
So any Arnie Kim work will likely be 1/12 .... Maybe they'll continue 1/3 if Blitzway hasn't got it locked up.

Last edited:
enterbay is busy with their NBA series, I dont see they are doing another Bruce. I thought a license might be expired as well , 1/12 figure seems wasted. I'd buy new 1/6 Enter the dragon. Last Enter the dragon is Hot Toys DX4 that was 4 years ago. Just give good headsculpt as Arnie did for blitzway and its instant buy

enterbay is busy with their NBA series, I dont see they are doing another Bruce. I thought a license might be expired as well , 1/12 figure seems wasted. I'd buy new 1/6 Enter the dragon. Last Enter the dragon is Hot Toys DX4 that was 4 years ago. Just give good headsculpt as Arnie did for blitzway and its instant buy

Like I said, 'we already know' they are planning another Bruce Lee. They definitely still have the license:

Enterbay had mention that they will have "Ultimate" Bruce Lee figure to be release during their interview at "Animation, Comics & Games Expo Hong Kong 2015":

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
12. Bruce Lee李小龍會不會有新技術新產品推出?
答:李小龍對ENTERBAY來說有著特別意義,05年我們的創業作就是李小龍,也讓整個行業開始產生變化,李小龍系列也一路引領著我們品牌前期的發展。
為紀念今年李小龍先生誕辰75周年,及紀念我們ENTERBAY品牌成立10周年和第一款李小龍Figure誕生10周年,在今年11月27日我們會發表並推出「終極一款」的李小龍Figure紀念作來向這位傳奇致敬,並以限量形式推出,製作出一款最好的李小龍Figure來答謝各位10年來對我們品牌的支持。

12. Will there be New "Bruce Lee" figure with new technologies and new product introductions?
A: "Bruce Lee" has a special significance for ENTERBAY, in 2005 our business started with "Bruce Lee" figure, also the entire industry begin to change, the way Bruce Lee series also led the development of our brand early.
To commemorate this year's 75th anniversary of the birth of Bruce Lee, and to commemorate the 10th anniversary of our brand ENTERBAY and the 10th anniversary of the first Bruce Lee Figure born November 27 this year, we will publish and launched the "ultimate version" Bruce Lee for coming to this Figure Memorial a legendary tribute, and the introduction of a limited form, making the best out of a Bruce Lee Figure to thank you for 10 years of support for our brand.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Suddenly there's so many "Bruce Lee" figure announced.... :rock2

Last edited:
Back