Statue Blitzway: Bruce Lee Tribute Statue Ver. 4 (The Way of the Dragon) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
gFYLGKu.jpg

Bruce Lee: Tribute Statue - ver. 4 (1/4th Scale Hybrid Type Statue)

Blitzway presents the Bruce Lee Tribute Statue ver.4, the new 1/4th scale Superb Scale Statue series.
In this project, the Blitzway design & development team captures Bruce Lee?s signature charisma, full of controlled power.

This statue features Bruce Lee?s highly realistic facial expression, his pose that looks like confronting the enemy, his rippling muscles sculpture, and the tightly held two nunchakus.

The stone textured base, engraved with his martial-arts moves, shows his fame as a martial-arts master.

Now, meet this new 1/4th scale statue, the Blitzway?s fourth version in honor of Bruce Lee!

[Product Information]
License: Bruce Lee
Licensor: Bruce Lee Enterprises LLC.
Product No.: BW-SS-20901
Product Type: Superb Scale Statue (1/4th Scale Hybrid Type Statue)
Product Size: Approximately W 335 mm x L 335 mm x H 574 mm
UPC: 8809321479517
Release: 3Q, 2021

[Specifications]
[BW-SS-20901] Bruce Lee: Tribute Statue ? ver. 4 (1/4th Scale Hybrid Type Statue)
Highly detailed likeness of Bruce Lee portrait and body
Exquisitely tailored outfit
Precise and highly detailed two nunchakus
Newly designed realistic diorama base
One (1) imperial guardian lion statue (Early Pre-Order Bonus)
★ Production details might be subject to change without any prior notice.
★ Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different.

[Materials]
1. Head: PVC
2. Body: Skin effect polystone
3. Shoes & Accessories: PVC, metal
4. Diorama base: Polystone
5. Costume: Fabric
6. Package: Color EPP + Color Box

[Creators]
Producer: Won Choi, SungWoong Bae
Planner: SungWoong Bae
Executive director: K Kwon
Marketing: Won Choi
Senior director: Typhoon Kim
Production management: K Kwon
Director: K. A. Kim
Art supervisor: Rainman
Head & body sculpt: Ingu Kim
Head & body painting: K. A. Kim
Costume fabrication: Hai Lim, SangHee
3D works: Inho Hwang
Base design: Eo Jin, Inho Hwang
Painting: Eo Jin
Assistant artist: Eo Jin, Kyoungwook Kim
Assistant manager: Eric Lee, Lang Xu
Photographer: Shingiru Studio
Editor of photography: Changkyu Kim, Yoon Jang, Zhou Hai
Package design: Changkyu Kim, Yoon Jang, Zhou Hai
The Blitzway Design & Development Team
Manufactured by BLITZWAY CO., LTD

The likeness is not very good (they got their nose and ears wrong), but I like it.

i agree,the likeness is a bit off,from a distance it looks really nice,but the closeup the face looks a bit wide and he's got a big nose,but i do like it,i hope the slim the face and shrink the nose ''and''GET THE PANTS RIGHT.they were grey not blue and not ankle tied......rant over.

i agree,the likeness is a bit off,from a distance it looks really nice,but the closeup the face looks a bit wide and he's got a big nose,but i do like it,i hope the slim the face and shrink the nose ''and''GET THE PANTS RIGHT.they were grey not blue and not ankle tied......rant over.

They will definitely make some changes, however I think I will pre-order.

emailed them about the face/pants and it appears they wont ship overseas due to shipping charges!!so looks like a internet hunt to find a store to PO from. so it looks looks like you cant PO from them.......crazy

emailed them about the face/pants and it appears they wont ship overseas due to shipping charges!!so looks like a internet hunt to find a store to PO from. so it looks looks like you cant PO from them.......crazy

Is the lion guard statue a preorder bonus just buying direct from Blitzway or any retailer/distributor?

I bought the previous two Blitzway Bruce Lee statues so I am debating whether to pick this one up.

Is the lion guard statue a preorder bonus just buying direct from Blitzway or any retailer/distributor?

I bought the previous two Blitzway Bruce Lee statues so I am debating whether to pick this one up.

I think I pre-order it on Sideshow.

i hope the pants/socks are changed to the correct colours,and a re-tweak of the sculpt to slim it down and the eyes dont seem right(to me) even being a big BL collector,i'm not going to PO,as its gonna be about £600 here in the UK,and i paid less for each of the better 1/3.

Wasn't sold on the proto,but ignoring the wrong pants,what the hell happened to the head sculpt!!,a mate sent me these.Fail Blitzway.
BmIKMM5.jpg

UxlRQX8.jpg

looks passable from a distance but for £550GBP...nope.

Wasn't sold on the proto,but ignoring the wrong pants,what the hell happened to the head sculpt!!,a mate sent me these.Fail Blitzway.
BmIKMM5.jpg

UxlRQX8.jpg

looks passable from a distance but for £550GBP...nope.

doesnt look so hot in these pics.

in this video it looks amazing.

I had this on preorder from Amazon. They canceled it for lack of availability.

Yeah, I don't trust Amazon anymore.

I preordered the Gentle Giant Leia statue when it first went up - months go by and then they cancel the order. WTF!?!?!

Interesting. I saw it up on Amazon, but it’s not up there anymore.

I got my order in @ BBTS, they have 1 left for PO. He’s available from a couple other stores as well but I LOVE BBTS.

I really liked him when he first went up for PO. then I thought I did t need him. A couple YouTube videos sold me. The art direction, realism and finishing on this piece is one hell of a deal for $549 compared to what other companies are offering these days. I can wait to get him. Way (Return) of the Dragon is my favorite
BL film, dual nunchucks, in an attack pose wearing his signature wife-beater makes this one home run for me.

Sorry but even ignoring the wrong pants,the head sculpt likeness wise is just Awful.this is Blitzways worse statue ''likeness'' wise and was an easy pass for me.a few mates have actually returned theirs,the body sculpt is nicely done,but thats about it.if the head was removeable i'd swap it for the 1/4 WOTD figures head.

Back