Blitzway 1/6 Ghostbusters Afterlife ECTO-1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
b1.jpg

b2.jpg
b3.jpg
b4.jpg
b6.jpg
b7.jpg
b8.jpg
b9.jpg
b10.jpg
b11.jpg
b12.jpg
b13.jpg
b14.jpg
b15.jpg
b16.jpg
b17.jpg
b18.jpg
b19.jpg
b20.jpg
b21.jpg
b22.jpg
b23.jpg
b24.jpg
b25.jpg
b26.jpg
b27.jpg
b28.jpg
b29.jpg
b30.jpg

b31.jpg
b32.jpg
b33.jpg
b34.jpg
b35.jpg
b36.jpg

Carton Dimension: Approximately W 1400mm L 640mm H 560mm
(1 pc / 1 carton)
(Dimension and weight could be changed later.)

UPC: 8809321479593
Estimate Shipment: 1Q, 2023
Price: 1699 USD
Limited Edition: TBD

DESCRIPTION

Once the icon of an era, the Ecto-1 has become a legend over 30 years of time and
memories.

Although old and beat-up, the massive vehicle, like a giant beast with its hidden claws,
is coming back with the familiar siren sound.

As deep wrinkles have lain on the faces of the heroes who hunted down ghosts with
fantastic and secret devices, the body of Ecto-1, once pure white, is stained with dirt,
full of bumps and scratches now.

However, the body, which powerfully runs forward with the engine making a noisy
sound, is rich in various secret devices.

The gunner seat that pops out when the side door opens is exactly reproduced as
seen in the movie.

Used to catch ghosts, the RTV takes off from the bottom of the vehicle body also as
it does in the movie.

The world's best model car ECTO-1 is over 40 inches long and of unbelievable quality.
In memory of the late Harold Allen Ramis, the development team of Blitzway
presents you with a special memory along with the movie moving you.

PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS

. Highly Detailed likeness of ECTO-1 from the GHOSTBUSTERS: AFTERLIFE, 2022
. Highly Detailed likeness of the 1959 Cadillac Miller-Meteor Ambulance
. Accurate roof rack and exterior structures
. Precise and detailed engine and underside
. Realistically designed structures and props
. 37 LED Light-up functions on the exterior & interior
. Rotating light bars with 2 motors
. Effect of Siren sound
. Features audio paly with USB & micro SD plug-in
. Fully openable of 5 doors and bonnet
. Interlocking of front wheels and steering wheel
. Turnable 4 Wheels
. 4 Ghostbusters' figures can fit in

Notice

Prototype samples are shown.
Product details could be subjected to change without prior notice.

MATERIALS

1. Body: ABS
2. Window: PC
3. Tire: PVC
4. Accessories: ABS,PVC,Metal
5. Equipments: ABS,PVC,PC,Metal
6. Package: Color EPP + Color Box

CREATORS

Producer: SungWoong Bae, Won Choi
Planner: SungWoong Bae
Executive Director: Director K (Kwon Hyuck Chul)
Marketing: Won Choi
Senior Director: Typhoon Kim
Production Management: Director K (Kwon Hyuck Chul)
Art director: KA Kim
Art Supervisor: Rainman
Design & 3D works : Konkuk Kim
Painting: Kwangse Oh, Hansol Yu
Assistant Artist: Kyoungwook Kim, Hyun Woo Nam, Byung Hun Lee
Electric Device & Lighting: Konkuk Kim
Graphic Design: Zhou hai, MCjoajoa
Assistant Manager: Eric Lee, Lang Xu
Photographer: Shingiru Studio, ReFe Yoon
Editor of Photography: Zhou hai
Package Design: Zhou hai
The Blitzway Design & Development Team
Manufactured by : BLITZWAY CO., LTD.

Looks good and happy for those who want to buy it.

Saw AfterLife and was lukewarm about the movie so this will be a pass for me.

I own the original Blitzway Ecto-1 and am happy with that being my representation of the franchise.

Two 1/6 scale vehicles announced so close together (BTTF2 Delorean and Afterlife Ecto-1) - as if millions of collector's wallets suddenly cried out in terror.

I have the first one so probably a pass but can't help thinking the two cars would look great together. This isn't a Delorean type situation though, the Ecto is like three times the size. I wonder if this means the old man Ghostbusters are coming? Or the kids?

As much as I love the look of this, as the weathering is incredible, I think one ecto in my life is enough. Awesome for collectors who missed out on the first one, don't miss out on this.....

I have the first one so probably a pass but can't help thinking the two cars would look great together. This isn't a Delorean type situation though, the Ecto is like three times the size. I wonder if this means the old man Ghostbusters are coming? Or the kids?
I'm guessing this is just a one-off for the Ecto-1 since Blitzway already has the original mold to make this After Life version, without too much additional R&D cost to them.

The two Ectos paired together would make a neat display but as you mentioned, this vehicle is massive so you'll need a big display space. Other collectors warned how big the Ecto-1 would be but I did not truly understand until I got it in person.

I doubt they would release the kids in 1:6 scale - Phoebe Spengler is probably the only one I'd be interested in buying but I reserve judgemen on the others t if we actually get them in figure form.

Cr@p! I just POed the BTTF II DeLorean yesterday and this shows up today. I'll likely order, but it would be good to know if BW plans to offer the nextgen kidbusters (not to mention aged up OG busters, Terror Dogs and Gozer). That said, Ecto looks phenomenal. Shipping will be a fortune.

This came out great but I have the first one not practical for me to get a second. Happy collectors will get their hands on one it’s huge and heavy and boxed like a refrigerator Lord have mercy on y’all with the shipping especially with the drama happening in the world atm smh.

Wow, this looks better than the first version. All that weathering helps knock down the plastic toy aesthetic.

I'm gonna order that, looks too good to pass up. I like the original but I really dig the weathered aesthetic.

Cool that they are making this, but I'm happy with my OG version. Makes me think they'll put out Ecto-1A next (might as well re-use those molds).

Back