Statue Blitzway: Bruce Lee Tribute Statue Ver. 4 (The Way of the Dragon) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry but even ignoring the wrong pants,the head sculpt likeness wise is just Awful.this is Blitzways worse statue ''likeness'' wise and was an easy pass for me.a few mates have actually returned theirs,the body sculpt is nicely done,but thats about it.if the head was removeable i'd swap it for the 1/4 WOTD figures head.

There is nothing awful about this piece. To me, it's clear you are looking for reasons not to spend money on this because you paid less for your 1:3 Blitzway Bruces (which for the record i don't like either of them). This Version 4 Tribute is not without it's flaws. The likeness is not perfect but very good, its far from awful. for you to say it's the worst Blitzway likeness is silly, everyone knows the last statue the Kicking Version 3 likeness was the worst we've seen on a Bruce Lee statue since the Sideshow PF or maybe the CM. i could care less the ankles aren't perfect, and the socks color??? dude you got to take it easy.

For someone being such a big Bruce Lee fan you certainly are dismissing this awesome piece for a couple of minor flaws, while putting other imperfect pieces on a pedestal. I passed on both Blitz 1/3 states by choice. Game of Death likeness is weaker than this and his facial expression for being in the middle of battle is far too calm. Looks like he took one of those Ludes from Wolf of Wall Street. The 1:3 ETD has good likeness but no one wants a large realistic 1:3 statue of him doing 1-2 Cha-Cha dance moves. The pose is possibly the least Dragon-like Bruce lee pose of all the statues (large and small ever made). If it had the same pose as the Enterbad HD1002, that's a different story, but it doesn't because he's in the middle of doing a Cha-Cha routine. The Enterbay 1/4 WOTD figure likeness isn't as strong as you are making it out to be. i wouldn't trade either face of the EB figure for this portrait(see comparison pic below) This new Blitzway piece has off the charts realism. the EB figure was nice for it's time but it can't compare to this. Did you watch the video i posted a few posts back? You should.

Bruce.jpg

i think this is arguably the best Bruce Lee statue offered to date. and at $549 there's a lot of value here. Any self-respecting Bruce Lee fan would have no problem seeing this.

just get it and put it next to your other pieces. All the flaws will magically go away when you realize the statue is the most tasteful of the 4 Blitzway Bruces made so far.

Bruce 2.jpg

nope not for me i'm afraid mate.shelling out £550GBP is a non starter.and the calm head from the EB 1/4 figure is so much better than this.we all have our likes and dislikes,and this is the latter for me,and IMO the 1/3 GOD is the best statue thats been mass produced,and i agree the HD1002 is a great statue.

nope not for me i'm afraid mate.shelling out £550GBP is a non starter.and the calm head from the EB 1/4 figure is so much better than this.we all have our likes and dislikes,and this is the latter for me,and IMO the 1/3 GOD is the best statue thats been mass produced,and i agree the HD1002 is a great statue.

You're right there is no right or wrong, it's all what we see, what we like and what we don't. I still see a pretty good Bruce likeness on this Version 4 Blitzway statue. The nose in certain angles does look a little big, but it seems the nose is a trouble area for Blitzway and EB on the previous statues. some shots in the movie his note looks longer and fuller other shots its tint. This realism of this version 4 is definitely aided by unreal finishing.

The likeness of this piece kinda reminds me of the old Arnold Terminator 1 PF by Sideshow. Some angles he literally looks like Kurt Russell and the bad guy from Cobra. but other angles, specifically the side angle it was 100% Arnold without question. That piece may be my favorite Arnold likeness when viewed from the side angle.

here's some side by side comparisons of the best Blitzway pieces and the EB. They are all damn good but all have their flaws.
WOTD .jpg
GOD.jpg

ETD EB .jpg

ETD - B.jpg

these are all killer pieces.

Last edited:
nice pics.the texture on the 1/3 statues more so on the faces adds to the realism,whereas the WOTD appears pretty flat(same as the 1.1 bust coming)
the cuts and sweat are what lets the ETD down,and the GOD (the best imo)needed a little smirk to nail it.i agree from a certain angle the WOTD has a bruce like appearance but too far off for me,but anyone getting/wanting this its a personal choice like any collectible so enjoy it.

Back