1/6 Threezero - Netflix Stranger Things - Dustin Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
st.jpg

threezero added a new photo from November 6 at 1:00 AM.​

Today at 1:00 AM · ·
Happy Stranger Things Day! Please look forward to more upcoming Stranger Things TV releases from threezero and Netflix.

Threezero Stranger Things Dustin 2.jpg

Threezero Stranger Things Dustin 3.jpg

Threezero Stranger Things Dustin 7.jpg
Threezero Stranger Things Dustin 4.jpg
Threezero Stranger Things Dustin 5.jpg

Threezero Stranger Things Dustin 8.jpg
Threezero Stranger Things Dustin 9.jpg

Last edited:
Little legend is bought. Threezero should focus on this line and release as much as possible with s4 coming next year.

I'm pleasantly surprised that it looks like Threezero are throwing themselves into this line.

Got so used to HT dipping their toe in the water with one or two figures, then going back to their staple products, that I expected them to stop at the Demogorgon and Eleven.

Just finished re-watching Season One half an hour ago, and there was so much that I'd forgotten. Something that struck me this time was that Hopper's relationship to Eleven was like Joel's to Ellie in The Last of Us: a father who'd lost his daughter, and then went to pieces or lost focus in life, until a surrogate daughter turns up.

Definitely an interesting choice of characters and great news for people hoping to collect all of the kids. I'm hesitant to jump in on this line now, but I think I would have been very excited 3 years ago. I am impressed that while Hot Toys keeps on jacking up their prices, Threezero continues to live in the $170-180 range while also continuing to improve their figure quality.

For me I think it really comes down to how good the kids look. If they look great I'll likely buy but if they look average I'll pass. I think Eleven is a good start so if the rest are on her level I'm probably reluctantly in. All that being said, I still would have preferred Hopper in his police chief uniform immediately after Eleven.

Definitely an interesting choice of characters and great news for people hoping to collect all of the kids. I'm hesitant to jump in on this line now, but I think I would have been very excited 3 years ago. I am impressed that while Hot Toys keeps on jacking up their prices, Threezero continues to live in the $170-180 range while also continuing to improve their figure quality.

For me I think it really comes down to how good the kids look. If they look great I'll likely buy but if they look average I'll pass. I think Eleven is a good start so if the rest are on her level I'm probably reluctantly in. All that being said, I still would have preferred Hopper in his police chief uniform immediately after Eleven.

This line is like a breath of fresh air.

Completely unexpected that they went beyond the Demogorgon, which looked like it was a one and done 'main monster' to represent the series. Especially when Ace Toyz abandoned their Eleven, implying they didn't see much value in producing her.

Hopper is an essential character, and if there's one adult in the line it'd have to be him.

Completely unexpected that they went beyond the Demogorgon, which looked like it was a one and done 'main monster' to represent the series. Especially when Ace Toyz abandoned their Eleven, implying they didn't see much value in producing her.

Hopper is an essential character, and if there's one adult in the line it'd have to be him.

I certainly enjoyed the show, particularly the first season. It was wildly popular not that long ago but covid has definitely badly hurt it. I haven't seen the kids lately and I'm afraid to see a group photo of them present day, they probably look like they should be off to college by now.

I certainly enjoyed the show, particularly the first season. It was wildly popular not that long ago but covid has definitely badly hurt it. I haven't seen the kids lately and I'm afraid to see a group photo of them present day, they probably look like they should be off to college by now.

Time has moved on.

There's a teaser for Season Four:

I initially passed on the Demogorgon when that went up for PO a few months ago.

But now that ThreeZero seems to be committing to making figures of all the main kids, I went back and PO'd the demogorgon

they just should have got the Goonies license

I agree, if I am going to have one collection of '80s kids I want it to be The Goonies. I haven't ruled out collecting the Stranger Things kids but if I do my preference would be to have them next to Mikey, Chunk, Mouth, Data and crew

threezero's quality is better than previous items this year.

Yeah, Threezero has always done quality outfits/weathering but sometimes their head sculpts left a little bit to be desired. It's hit and miss still but it seems they are stepping up their game now.

That head sculpt looks so.. soft..?

I don't think the first photo was taken well. The hair over the left side of his face is blurred, and it looks like there's blurring down the centre of the face too. Maybe from a combination of too much light and the cap peak throwing the focus off.

There's also a digital mess around the 'Netflix Stranger Things' title, indicating that the photo might have been enlarged.

The second photo is sharper, and it looks like there's skin texture on his cheek.

Back