1/6 Threezero - Netflix Stranger Things - Dustin Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see people commenting of Facebook that Dustin is "way too big".

Too fat or too tall?

His jacket is oversized and bulky, and looks like it'd benefit from water treatment.

As for height he may even be too short. I don't know how tall he was in 2016/2017, but by 2019 Gaten was 5' 5" when his doctor told him he had "done growing".

https://www.celebheights.com/s/Gaten-Matarazzo-51818.html
The figure is about 4' 7 1/4" if the 9.2" is to be believed (rather than than the rounded down 23cm, which would make him 4' 6 1/3").

That likely includes his hat and shoes. Eleven is listed at exactly the same height. There's always ankle extensions, as his trousers are already long on the figure.

I can't not preorder him. Kit has him listed for $194 including delivery, but it's not 4PX but Hong Kong Post. (Ugh!)

I ordered Eleven from Sideshow and almost covered the cost with reward points. The points are growing again, but not enough to make it worthwhile ordering yet.

The head appears a touch small in proportion to the body from the angle these shots were taken, or could be more a case of stiff clothing not hanging right. But 'too big'?... what do they even mean I wonder?

The head appears a touch small in proportion to the body from the angle these shots were taken, or could be more a case of stiff clothing not hanging right. But 'too big'?... what do they even mean I wonder?

:dunno

I ordered Dustin from OneSixthKit.

Weird thing though, instead of showing as 'Processing' as usual, the status went straight to 'Complete'.

:unsure:

EDIT:

To anyone else ordering from Kit, the 'Complete' status is nothing to be concerned about.

Kit explained this is just the procedure with the new Paypal express checkout. After he's checked the order it'll return to the usual Processing status, which I'd noticed mine had later.

Last edited:
Photo by Matthew Halpern on OSS:

st2.jpg

Hey guys!! First off this is sort of random but it relates to Stranger Things. I have a cousin that was lucky/ fortunate enough to be an extra in season 4 in the rollerblade rink scenes of episodes 2-3.

I was thinking of making a 1/6 custom figure of her character from the show, then gifting it to her. Simply cause “She’s Awesome/ one of the sweetest individuals I have ever met!!” Crazily enough her hands have a close up shot in one of the 2-3 episodes montages. She’s the waitress/ employee at the roller rink that sets the two shakes down on the counter In one of the episodes. I am pretty positive it was the second episode when the show first shows us the Roller Blade Rink.

Anywho with that said, where can I find 80’s like apparel or fabric clothing patterns from the 80’s so that I can Kitbash her a custom? Custom 1/6 tailors? Etc.

My last question is in regards to headsculpts. Does anyone know about a somewhat affordable 3D scanner or a way of making a headsculpt from a 3D model using just images? I’ve looked into photogrammetry before and didn’t have a ton of luck. I have a resin SLA 3D Printer btw. I was hoping to make her character’s headsculpt using this method? I am not very good at sculpting traditionally or digitally but have been practicing. For this however I would rather have it be spot on when it comes to likeness. Tips/ advice?

note: I’ve been looking into jewelry scanners.

I hope this wasn’t too off topic. I just wanted to make a custom Stranger Things Roller Rink Waitress with my cousin’s likeness then gifting it to her. Any help is much appreciated. My Apologies for the novel.

I’ve attached a full body shot of a scene that shows my cousin in the background. I don’t want to point out which background character in particular she is because of fear of potential cyber stalking. I also want to protect her identity.

19F98289-A1BF-4F28-B9B0-74C198DB5A0A.png

I still haven't been able to locate any pictures of this lil fella.. Come on I want to see how you turned out to know if I should pull the trigger for the rest of the gang! 😁

I still haven't been able to locate any pictures of this lil fella.. Come on I want to see how you turned out to know if I should pull the trigger for the rest of the gang! 😁

Not seen anything either. There can't be a lot of interest in Stranger Things in China as there's no mention at all on the BBICN forum.

Mine left Hong Kong yesterday by e-Express. It's been a while since I've had a parcel by that method as Kit's been despatching from his premises in mainland China.

Not seen anything either. There can't be a lot of interest in Stranger Things in China as there's no mention at all on the BBICN forum.

Mine left Hong Kong yesterday by e-Express. It's been a while since I've had a parcel by that method as Kit's been despatching from his premises in mainland China.
Oooooh nice! I'm looking forward to any photos you're willing to share 😁

Was hoping they’d improve the sculpt but they didn’t. At least his hands are more appropriately scaled now.
Can’t say I’m too fussed about the kids individually looking a little rough as it’s all about the ensemble display.

I think the expression is there more than the likeness, which I'll be fine with. I didn't PO him but will pick all of them up eventually.

Yeah it's not really all that recognizable as the actor, although his face wasn't quite as distinctive in the first season as it was in the later ones, so I think this probably works well enough.

5a05d3b99153322a008b464a.jpg

Back