1/6 Star Wars The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Ahsoka Tano & Grogu Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since there's no plastic on the arms or feet of this figure, its going to be hard to tell if the figure has been briefly displayed or MIB when purchasing on the secondary market.
Lets face it, this will be a hot item on the secondary market.

Seeing the standard with the base it comes with makes me feel I should have gotten that and saved money. Plus since I'm getting Luke and he comes with Grogu this makes more sense now.

Yes, lekku are better in the trailer. Unlike many, I'm not fond of same costume (Especially the back which is a very modern and daily design).
Also, the dropping down on a rock scene, they should pay attention to achieve more realistic physics. They should drop faster.

Anyone with a better eye able to tell what the differences are between the figure and the Ahsoka show look? Looks like the same costume, and the lekku seem to be the same length more or less?

After the trailer hoping for a thrawn release. Would be such an epic imp character to have.

There are so many obvious releases from Ahsoka. So friggin' excited!

1. Ahsoka v2
2. Sabine
3. Hera
4. Ezra
5. Thrawn
6. Baylan
7. Shin

With all these female releases, I hope Hot Toys puts some money into developing bodies with excellent articulation.

1. Ahsoka v2
2. Sabine
3. Hera
4. Ezra
5. Thrawn
6. Baylan
7. Shin

With all these female releases, I hope Hot Toys puts some money into developing bodies with excellent articulation.

You left out the MVP homie.

1185BC74-39F8-4F4F-9027-1324E4A7AD67.gif

1. Ahsoka v2
2. Sabine
3. Hera
4. Ezra
5. Thrawn
6. Baylan
7. Shin

I really hope we get a flashback scene with Kanan so Hot Toys can make him. I never really thought of him as a realistic possibility so I never put him on want lists - but he was such a compelling character. He and Qui-Gon always made the most ideal Jedi in the Waning of the Republic/Rise of the Empire Era. And his conclusion was one of the few times I cried real tears for Star Wars.

Really hoping it can become a reality.

I really hope we get a flashback scene with Kanan so Hot Toys can make him. I never really thought of him as a realistic possibility so I never put him on want lists - but he was such a compelling character. He and Qui-Gon always made the most ideal Jedi in the Waning of the Republic/Rise of the Empire Era. And his conclusion was one of the few times I cried real tears for Star Wars.

I have a few issues with Rebels but Kanan (and Hera) were fantastic characters and additions to the SW Universe, they felt like natural additions to the universe if that makes sense.

I have a few issues with Rebels but Kanan (and Hera) were fantastic characters and additions to the SW Universe, they felt like natural additions to the universe if that makes sense.

The only real issue I have is Ezra being the wunderkind of the show but literally every other character was more compelling than him. Some stories could’ve been told better without him but it was like he was contractually obligated to be there.

I wanted to trade his screen time for more Hera, Sabine, Kanan, Kallus, Zeb, and Chopper. Hera should’ve been the central character from the start as she sort of became in later seasons as they toned down Ezra.

Do you think they would have Freddie Prinze Jr. play him? That would be cool.

Do you think they would have Freddie Prinze Jr. play him? That would be cool.
That's what I'm hoping to see. Filoni has had a lot of surprises up his sleeve and I think that's going to be one of them.

Back