1/6 Star Wars The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Ahsoka Tano & Grogu Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think I've seen it mentioned, but Ahsoka has angled wrist pegs. I wonder why they did that. Hopefully it was to reduce breakage.

Waiting for my sideshow alert

Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

the cut in the joint is diagonal, not horizantal. The peg is totally connected to one half, instead of having a little bit hanging over the other

s-l500.jpg

That's a normal wrist peg, and that's not what Ahsoka uses.

the cut in the joint is diagonal, not horizantal. The peg is totally connected to one half, instead of having a little bit hanging over the other

s-l500.jpg

those normal ones look like easy breakers

My waitlist for the regular version converted. Do I need this or is it fomo? I’m not even sure anymore. Looks amazing, but I’m overwhelmed with preorders. Decisions….

s-l500.jpg

These wrist pegs are crap. My right wrist peg split in half from just changing the hands. :mad:

Last edited:
Nice shot, pixletwin!

Hmmmm. I have the deluxe w/ Grogu on PO but....I'm Grogu'd out (season 3 of Mando Grogu isn't helping) and I'm liking this base much more than the re-used tree one. Wonder if BBTS will let me switch?

Saw a post on Facebook today that the arms are prone to splitting at the seams. No surprise but what is surprising is that SS is denying replacement bodies due to no stock left.

Back