1/6 Star Wars The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Ahsoka Tano & Grogu Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

They were originally supposed to be longer to match her character design but they couldn't get it to work for The Mandalorian. Longer lekku were difficult to control for Dawson and she said it just didn't look natural like someone who's had them all her life.

But they were able to improve upon the tech for Ahsoka.

They were originally supposed to be longer to match her character design but they couldn't get it to work for The Mandalorian. Longer lekku were difficult to control for Dawson and she said it just didn't look natural like someone who's had them all her life.

But they were able to improve upon the tech for Ahsoka.

Is this explained in the show as a "growth pattern" or are we just not suppose to notice?

Like going from puppet to CGI?

thats so Star Wars.jpg

Is this explained in the show as a "growth pattern" or are we just not suppose to notice?

The latter. She'll have way more screen time in her own show and beyond versus her time in Mando/TBOBF so it should be easy to move on.

And honestly not everyone watching may notice or think about it; just that perhaps something about the lekku look better in her future appearances.

My Ahsoka is scheduled to arrive Monday 👍🏼
Mine should be here Friday. Then I’ll decide if I’m going to keep her or sell/return it and wait for the inevitable 2.0 from her own show with updated Lekku and different make up (eye liner) 🤔
With it being sold out I expect 2.0 to go up rather quickly in August

Mine should be here Friday. Then I’ll decide if I’m going to keep her or sell/return it and wait for the inevitable 2.0 from her own show with updated Lekku and different make up (eye liner) 🤔
With it being sold out I expect 2.0 to go up rather quickly in August
Pre-order in August and delivery in 2026 😉

My standard just arrived from sideshow. She’s still in the box tho. Too much work. Did inspect her tho. Great looking figure and boy is she heavy. Also didn’t realize the lantern came with the standard.

My deluxe arrived as well and as soon as I went to bend her arm, POP!, the arm peg completely snapped. In 15 years of collecting I have never damaged a figure like this, and this thing broke instantly! Thanks so much to Sideshow for at least making it right by sending a new body and letting me keep the old. I am confident I can do some tweaking to at least manage to display two Ahsoka's now.

My deluxe arrived as well and as soon as I went to bend her arm, POP!, the arm peg completely snapped. In 15 years of collecting I have never damaged a figure like this, and this thing broke instantly! Thanks so much to Sideshow for at least making it right by sending a new body and letting me keep the old. I am confident I can do some tweaking to at least manage to display two Ahsoka's now.
Was it a stiff bend?! Or just looked at it and it snapped?

Im super anxious about posing mine. I think Im going to just leave it alone for a few days and let it get to room temperature. All the posts about arms breaking!

Back