1/6 Star Wars The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Ahsoka Tano & Grogu Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw a post on Facebook today that the arms are prone to splitting at the seams. No surprise but what is surprising is that SS is denying replacement bodies due to no stock left.
That's too bad to hear...especially so soon after its release. But these examples are the reason I skipped this figure. I just can't trust rubber bodies not splitting.

the guy probably did something he wasn't supposed to with those arms, or it was a one off defect.

I can't even see seams on my copy.
I think I need to rephrase it. The split was at the inside elbow joint. You're right, user error I bet. I have a feeling SS is going to quit sending replacement bodies because of people who break them and want a return. Then they repair, customize and sell the bodies? I may just be imagining that part.

I think I need to rephrase it. The split was at the inside elbow joint. You're right, user error I bet. I have a feeling SS is going to quit sending replacement bodies because of people who break them and want a return. Then they repair, customize and sell the bodies? I may just be imagining that part.
Lately, (at least for me), Sideshow has had me completely destroy any item I'm trying to get a replacement for like they used to in the olden days. The most recent being one of their R2D2 figures. I thought I destroyed it enough and they came back saying it looked like I could still put it back together and sell it, so I had to break it into even smaller pieces.

Though, for awhile, Sideshow wasn't asking for you to destroy stuff. So, it wouldn't be surprised if that's something they caught onto (meaning ppl trying to sell their "damaged" items on secondary market), and are, therefore, asking ppl to fully destroy items again before sending a replacement.

Got mine today. Quick setup.
Initial thoughts are that the likeness isn't quite there, but I don't care, because this thing still looks amazing.
It's also noticeably heavier than the average HT figure. Considerably so. I'm assuming it's due to the silicone body.

DSCF1733-2.jpg

Lately, (at least for me), Sideshow has had me completely destroy any item I'm trying to get a replacement for like they used to in the olden days. The most recent being one of their R2D2 figures. I thought I destroyed it enough and they came back saying it looked like I could still put it back together and sell it, so I had to break it into even smaller pieces.

Though, for awhile, Sideshow wasn't asking for you to destroy stuff. So, it wouldn't be surprised if that's something they caught onto (meaning ppl trying to sell their "damaged" items on secondary market), and are, therefore, asking ppl to fully destroy items again before sending a replacement.
I wonder if it has to do with their product vs Hot Toys? I had a damaged SS R2 long ago that they made me destroy but recently got a damaged HT Grogu that they didn't ask me to destroy.

All the females in Mandalorian Line seem have to short end of terrible body, limited articulations and wrist pegs

My deluxe Ahsoka and Grogu arrived (I have the non-deluxe version as well). So gorgeous. I love the backdrop. But the stand is kind of awkward and limits her poses because there isn’t much floor space.

FF8015CA-89A8-4556-AE2A-F695FE1A163B.jpeg

Last edited:
we kinda lucked out that they didnt change her outfit for the show. sure the lekku are different and i’m sure theyll have an upgraded version with new accessories to sell us, but i’m glad this one doesnt feel outdated as soon as it (finally) shipped.

got her in yesterday, and while the articulation takes some getting used to she looks really impressive. tons of shelf presence and detail. also, it’s the first time ive used one of the backdrop photos, looks surprisingly good in the detolf.

still no word from sideshow for me :poop: But nice pictures y'all, looks like a sweet figure

Back