1/6 Star Wars The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Ahsoka Tano & Grogu Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not necessarily. Ahsoka needed information from the Magistrate to help her get closer to finding Thrawn and Ezra. There would be no reason to kill her afterwards. If anything, the Magistrate's going to be dealt with by the people of Calodan or the New Republic.

Ah good catch, agree, that seems more plausible.

This figure is looking really good, I was on the fence before especially when she was a cartoon character, but now in live action I'm hooked!
Think I'll be picking her up for sure.

This figure is looking really good, I was on the fence before especially when she was a cartoon character, but now in live action I'm hooked!
Think I'll be picking her up for sure.
Is that the HT Maul or the SS Theed Hangar Maul in your avatar? I got the SS a few weeks ago and am very happy with it .

Is that the HT Maul or the SS Theed Hangar Maul in your avatar? I got the SS a few weeks ago and am very happy with it .
Yes, it's the Sideshow 2.0 version, I think it's a great figure...well the sculpt is. I bought the HT robes for mine.

See this lantern LIM toys made for The Gunslinger?
fdeEd0j.jpg

Oh look, it lights up! 😮
MnEP0LV.jpg

You see that HT? You see it?:monkey3

looks weird in that Ht video clip they posted. Something around the eyes. Not sure if it’s the brow section showing more orange skin tone than white.
3ECEDCC7-7108-41F8-B717-876B0DB379D6.jpeg

Attachments

• C06C6D15-7C31-4DA7-BBF9-70A3C0D03833.png
    C06C6D15-7C31-4DA7-BBF9-70A3C0D03833.png
    745.3 KB · Views: 49
looks weird in that Ht video clip they posted. Something around the eyes. Not sure if it’s the brow section showing more orange skin tone than white.
View attachment 553520
That’s what it is, yeah. When I look at the figure I feel like I’m seeing a person with their eyebrows shaved off, while in the show I never even realized the white markings are in place of her eyebrows.

That's perspective issue. That area is not flat and seems narrow when viewed from 3/4. If you look at right side, you'll see there exists the orange area. Look for a head on picture of Rosario Ahsoka on the internet

Last edited:
Even here…like Spanbauer said…she shaved off her eyebrows. Too much orange area in the brow section of the HT sculpt. Still buying tho

Attachments

• 1B03FF2D-E8F0-4ED3-930F-A6CD1C53A27E.jpeg
    1B03FF2D-E8F0-4ED3-930F-A6CD1C53A27E.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 58
  • A2D2A76E-A5C9-4FFC-8C80-8B461EFF2F73.jpeg
    A2D2A76E-A5C9-4FFC-8C80-8B461EFF2F73.jpeg
    28.3 KB · Views: 52
Eyebrows? Am I being baited ?
I'm more bothered with the fat head lekku, the headdress is far more slender and elegant on Rosario in the show.
That's what needs sorting 😂

This might be a minor gripe, but I’m disappointed that the regular version comes with a stand/backdrop that isn’t included in the deluxe. The deluxe should’ve come with everything the regular has plus the extras. I know I can piece it out if I REALLY want to, but it’s a hassle. As I said, minor gripe.

?? what sort of crazy posing and constant bending of the Lekku's are you planning ? That's the only way they will perish.
I think they meant the rubber arms. Any long held dynamic poses and Hot Toys rubberized arms have cracked around the elbows. I’m a bit worried myself. Probably will be in a museum pose on my shelf.

I think they meant the rubber arms. Any long held dynamic poses and Hot Toys rubberized arms have cracked around the elbows. I’m a bit worried myself. Probably will be in a museum pose on my shelf.

Exactly my concern. Leaving arms bent too much, too long. The shoulders are rubber too so I'd need to be careful about putting her in combat poses that creases any of that material.

Back