1/6 Star Wars The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Ahsoka Tano & Grogu Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was slightly underwhelmed by her first on screen encounter with Luke. Would have preferred to have seen the very first time they met, maybe we'll get that via flashbacks in the Ahsoka series.

Would be cool to see her interact with Anakin's force ghost somewhere down the line to.

Also can't wait for this figure.

This was going to be a simple pass for me.

After the latest episode, I'm not so sure now. No fighting, no Jedi flips or light-saber twirling but she just came across cooler to me and I'm not even a Clone Wars fan...

I was slightly underwhelmed by her first on screen encounter with Luke. Would have preferred to have seen the very first time they met, maybe we'll get that via flashbacks in the Ahsoka series.

Would be cool to see her interact with Anakin's force ghost somewhere down the line to.

I think they are going to back up the Ahsoka series in time a bit and let us see the ENTIRE first several sets of encounters. Can’t wait!

Hayden is confirmed for Ahsoka, so you're getting your wish.

I’m surprised that this isn’t starting to ship anywhere yet.
Also, sorry for anyone who saw this thread get bumped and thought that it was because of my post 😂😅

Really looking forward to this one, my heart jumped when i saw the thread get bumped up to the top!

Last edited:
I know I'm going to tick off a lot of fellow Star Wars fans when i say this lol but.....this is my favorite look for Ahsoka.

Hated the character at first when the Clone Wars movie came out oh so long ago but I fell in love with her within the first season. She's now in my top 5 favorite Star Wars characters of all time. Ahsoka making the transition to live action was a huge thing for me and I have high high hopes for this figure based on that.

I know I'm going to tick off a lot of fellow Star Wars fans when i say this lol but.....this is my favorite look for Ahsoka.

Hated the character at first when the Clone Wars movie came out oh so long ago but I fell in love with her within the first season. She's now in my top 5 favorite Star Wars characters of all time. Ahsoka making the transition to live action was a huge thing for me and I have high high hopes for this figure based on that.
I'm not upset with you at all. I thought Rosario's portrayal of the character was spot on for the time period it represented. I was also in the exact same boat with the annoying "snips" during the early Clone Wars stuff but she quickly grew on me... and curse you Jack Sparrow for bumping the thread! :)

I'm not upset with you at all. I thought Rosario's portrayal of the character was spot on for the time period it represented. I was also in the exact same boat with the annoying "snips" during the early Clone Wars stuff but she quickly grew on me... and curse you Jack Sparrow for bumping the thread! :)
609C060C-BB49-4412-A960-9AEF5D34A8EA.gif

Still kind of miffed about the Deluxe not coming with everything. How idiotic would it be to get both, then try to sell everything but the stand and backdrop from the regular version?

Back