1/6 Star Wars The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Ahsoka Tano & Grogu Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Zing haven't cancelled the PO's. Instead they've "fixed" the price and assumed everyone is happy with them just revising it up $200.

I've sent them a return email and have asked them to honour their price and stick to the plan.
Yes,everyone makes mistakes,but in retail,if you have an item at a price point,you must honour that with the Customer and roll with it.
I'm sure the other items they sell are above cost price,so it shouldn't be too much skin off their teeth.
I knew this would happen,but it's NOT the first time.
Time they just own up and take the hit.

Screenshot_20210510-162325_Yahoo Mail.jpg

I've sent them a return email and have asked them to honour their price and stick to the plan.
Yes,everyone makes mistakes,but in retail,if you have an item at a price point,you must honour that with the Customer and roll with it.
I'm sure the other items they sell are above cost price,so it shouldn't be too much skin off their teeth.
I knew this would happen,but it's NOT the first time.
Time they just own up and take the hit.

Good luck with that

I've been contemplating on whether or not to get this and this display has me towards getting it. It looks outstanding.

218995269_228994189080623_7497026712028460238_n.png

Weird but the head appandages (I always forget their name) look more realistic than those in the show.

Hmm, if Mando hadn't interjected when they first met, and she had (accidentally) killed him, she would've been stuck with Grogu. Of course Ahsoka is far more powerful than Mando so if the fight when on she would be the victor.

Back