1/6 Star Wars The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Ahsoka Tano & Grogu Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly my concern. Leaving arms bent too much, too long. The shoulders are rubber too so I'd need to be careful about putting her in combat poses that creases any of that material.
OK fair enough. Yes it is limiting for the arms, however I would somehow still prefer that to exposed joints. I guess I'm not an extreme poser.

At least in most instances the character designers try to cover up elbows and shoulders for these reasons. But yeah it's still a concern for this one on the shoulders at least.

I guess a pose like this can still be achieved with minimal stress, so long as her left arm is not pulled back too much.

77D3BBB6-1989-4A9B-A381-22854B3943BA.jpeg

I think they meant the rubber arms. Any long held dynamic poses and Hot Toys rubberized arms have cracked around the elbows. I’m a bit worried myself. Probably will be in a museum pose on my shelf.
Elbows are covered anyway. Wont have to put too much stress on the shoulders to get a decent pose.

even Asoka’s hilts were different sizes
Saw this posted.

Anyone screen cap savvy and more familiar with the character, want to visually highlight any/all specific different details between this Mando version she is based on, and now her BoBF appearance version.

Last edited:
Did anyone notice, is she wearing the same outfit as when she was in the mandalorian? Now I thinks I need this figure if she hung out with Luke.

ea0.gif
:lol

Have to do it myself.

mandalorian2x05_1491.jpg

mandalorian2x05_1593.jpg

mandalorian2x05_1816.jpg

mandalorian2x05_2443.jpg

boba-fett1x06_1034.jpg

boba-fett1x06_1130.jpg

boba-fett1x06_1841.jpg

img_6227-jpg.511047

63t571.jpg

Two close comparison shots ^ (again if anyone has higher rez details please post)

Anyone pick up any significant different belt, or hilt details?
Are her lekku a little longer?
Or all looks abt the same
Cue everyone chiming in now.:wink1:

Last edited:
Yeah looks aboutthe same to me, luckily don't have to buy yet another Ahsoka just yet.

Have to do it myself.

mandalorian2x05_1491.jpg

mandalorian2x05_1593.jpg

mandalorian2x05_1816.jpg

mandalorian2x05_2443.jpg

boba-fett1x06_1034.jpg

boba-fett1x06_1130.jpg

boba-fett1x06_1841.jpg

img_6227-jpg.511047

63t571.jpg

Two close comparison shots ^ (again if anyone has higher rez details please post)

Giving her that multilayered double thick girdle doesn't do her hourglass figure any favors and yet she still pulls it off.

Perfect display for this:

Grogu standing on some rocks with a training probe hanging in the air with Luke and Ahsoka watching over him just like the scene we saw.

Glad I ordered 2 :lol

ea0.gif
:lol

Have to do it myself.

mandalorian2x05_1491.jpg

mandalorian2x05_1593.jpg

mandalorian2x05_1816.jpg

mandalorian2x05_2443.jpg

boba-fett1x06_1034.jpg

boba-fett1x06_1130.jpg

boba-fett1x06_1841.jpg

img_6227-jpg.511047

63t571.jpg

Looks like the way the lekku sit/hang is managed a little better now, they remain closer together on her chest, more like in animation with more of an inward curve. Her prior appearance had them just kinda falling straight down from her head, which the figure replicates.

I'd prefer if the figure replicated the improved BoBF lekku orientation, but since both ways are perfectly believable ways for them to hang, I doubt it's a dealbreaker for most

The lekku look a touch longer, maybe an inch or two. There's an extra blue stripe on them now as well.
I thought the same thing. Idk what they did this time around, but I thought they looked longer and much better. They obviously changed the direction which looks better, but they do look a bit longer. My only gripe with this figure is that the DX doesn’t come with the base & backdrop that the standard comes with as well. The DX should get both

Back