1/6 Star Wars The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Ahsoka Tano & Grogu Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars The Mandalorian - 1/6th Ahsoka Tano & Grogu Collectible Set

For me it comes down to whether or not I want to keep OG mando or deluxe mando.

If I sell my deluxe mando, then I'll prob pick up the deluxe ahsoka so that I have at least one grogu in the collection.

For me it comes down to whether or not I want to keep OG mando or deluxe mando.

If I sell my deluxe mando, then I'll prob pick up the deluxe ahsoka so that I have at least one grogu in the collection.

Don't do it eriqui, keep them both. Either way you will regret it.

Really like the costume on her. Didn't realize how ninja like it was (even beyond a normal Jedi style outfit).

Lol you know what, I like the way you think! F it I'm getting it all who cares what my wife wants!!
Sometimes you do what you have to do. There's always some tough decisions to make. Personally speaking, the Mando's will never leave the collection... OG or Deluxe. Also, I will never regret purging out a bunch of TBS figs to make way for a reprioritizing of the collection toward HT.

I always liked these 2 robes but the live action version is also cool

A57DD070-8020-4DEA-B2F2-C94393BA7ECA.jpeg
790E1A22-08B4-4C66-942E-078200EA5177.jpeg

Same, endo1! Been culling my 6" stuff.
Totally! No regrets! Imagine my delight in finding out that those early sought after MIB sand troopers, clones, and Boba's fetch a nice return. I kept some fav's, but most have been reinvested. It really adds up.

You know how it is, interests fade, new ones come and it's a good feeling to let stuff go knowing it helps to fund something else awesome. So, after a sucessful TBS purge, I'm looking at doing more. All those decade old hordes of collectibles hiding in the closet and undisplayed stuff needs to go! ;)

Last edited:

Man I always said I would never closet collect and now I got stuff in the closet! :gah:

Did you have to relocate your skeletons? :lol

I don't think jye has ever murdered anyone but I wouldn't bet against an absolutely massive collection of vintage 50's, 60's, and 70's playboys;)

I don't think jye has ever murdered anyone but I wouldn't bet against an absolutely massive collection of vintage 50's, 60's, and 70's playboys;)

I didn't mean actual skeletons. :lol

They'll be something he considers embarrassing. Playboys don't work - Jye would wear that revelation like a badge of honor. :rotfl

Why didn't they display this at Secret Base til now?

POed the Deluxe (yet another Grogu). Maybe the portrait will be tweaked. The only remaining Mando S1/S2 figs I'd like to see offered are Greef Karga, Fennec Shand, Koska Reeves and Kuiil w/Blurrg. With Book of Boba Fett, Mando S3, Ashoka, and Rangers, not to mention Obi-Wan and Andor, SW movie figures are pretty much on the back burner.

Why didn't they display this at Secret Base til now?
Is it there now? When it didn't show up last week I thought perhaps they'd shipped it to Sideshow for their Saturday virtual con event like that stupid new plastic-wrapped Iron Man figure, but it didn't show up there either. Perhaps they did ship Ahsoka but it just didn't arrive in time for the con.

Back