1/6 Star Wars The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Ahsoka Tano & Grogu Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars The Mandalorian - 1/6th Ahsoka Tano & Grogu Collectible Set

Fennec is the next figure I'd really like to see.
If they do Fennec I want to see this as a feature/gimmick:

mandalorian-14-fennec-shand.jpg

Man I always said I would never closet collect and now I got stuff in the closet! :gah:

A long time ago in a bedroom far far away I said I would only ever indulge in just this one hot toys figure. It was the Iron Man mk3. We were all naive at the beginning!

Fennec is the next figure I'd really like to see.

Fennec or Koska for sure, with the recent Black Series announcement the idea that likeness rights would get in the way was blasted out of the cargo hold.

Won’t be difficult for hot toys - remember the dx13
Yeah! They're super good at that kind of stuff. I know it was only like a 2-second shot in one episode and we'll likely never see it in the show again but it's the kind of thing that makes both Star Wars and action figures so fun.

If they make Fennec that will be an amazing day.

I'm looking forward to Fennec more than Ahsoka. Ming Na Wen is hot.

I really didn’t like the cybernetic reveal since she was only shot with a blaster so why remove so much of her internal organs, connective tissue and muscles in her torso. Also shouldn’t she have some kind of blended cyborg parts sustaining her organs like Grievous?

If they make Fennec that will be an amazing day.

I'm looking forward to Fennec more than Ahsoka. Ming Na Wen is hot.

:lecture

I know it may sound nuts but I would instantly preorder Fennec but currently planning to skip on Ahsoka.

Regular version at Zing for all you Aussies-$249.
Redhot price for this day and age.

Thanks!!!! Regular locked in at that this amazing price. I'll likely order the Deluxe (and Bo Katan) from Popculture using pennies sometime very soon.

Thanks!!!! Regular locked in at that this amazing price. I'll likely order the Deluxe (and Bo Katan) from Popculture using pennies sometime very soon.

That's what I'm doing.
Also,just incase,screenshot that order incase any shenanigans come our way from Zing and they try to cancel.
It's too hot a price to NOT order at.

That's what I'm doing.
Also,just incase,screenshot that order incase any shenanigans come our way from Zing and they try to cancel.
It's too hot a price to NOT order at.

You can download and save the invoice from your order page which has all the details - item details, purchase price, tax, deposit paid, etc.

I am sure this is an error, someone put a "2" at the front instead of a "3" (PC's non discounted price is $379) and am wondering is they will honour the price. I mean we are talking about the company that regularly marks it's Star Wars Lego at 10-20% above RRP.

Edit: With today being a public holiday I see someone having a bad morning when they get in tomorrow and see all these orders.

You can download and save the invoice from your order page which has all the details - item details, purchase price, tax, deposit paid, etc.

I am sure this is an error, someone put a "2" at the front instead of a "3" (PC's non discounted price is $379) and am wondering is they will honour the price. I mean we are talking about the company that regularly marks it's Star Wars Lego at 10-20% above RRP.

Edit: With today being a public holiday I see someone having a bad morning when they get in tomorrow and see all these orders.

If it's anything like my Han Mudtrooper,yes,they will probs cancel.
sigh

Well it is now up for the full RRP of $429 - let us know if they honour your orders guys

Just checked my preorder and it is showing $199 due after the $50 deposit i paid a few weeks ago.
I guess that is a good indication they will keep it.
x fingers.
Looks like dyslexia played a part in the numbering.
$249 as opposed to $429

Back