1/6 Star Wars The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Ahsoka Tano & Grogu Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars The Mandalorian - Ahsoka Tano & Grogu Collectible Set

King Leonidas was one of their first if not first.

Still holding up as per this current ebay seller:

81AE12C8-566B-4F22-B9B0-CE7D06352B53.jpeg

As long as you have near optimal environmental conditions and you don’t abuse the figure you should be fine.

No hot and humid conditions is all it takes and dust every once in a while and don’t be one of those hoarders you see on TV lol

My KL was in a boring pose though :yess:

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the lekku in the original show look more fake than the ones on the prototype. What do you hink?

I'm totally fine with the existing sculpt, but just out of curiosity I made a quick PS edit.
It's just a slight difference but I think the likeness can be better.
Left is the original sculpt, right is the PS edit.

View attachment 511237
Great work! It?s a good sculpt but I think you’ve perfectly illustrated how there’s some obvious room for improvement.

Put another order in for a regular version, **** it.

I think the lekku in the original show look more fake than the ones on the prototype. What do you hink?

I think it's easier to suspend our disbelief for an action figure than it was for a live-action-human version of a character you're used to seeing in CG.

Re: Star Wars The Mandalorian - 1/6th Ahsoka Tano & Grogu Collectible Set

So what's the general consensus for everyone? Going with the Deluxe or the Standard? I'm kind of on the fence. Like many others, I like consistency with my bases with the name cards in front, so really it comes down to if I want another grogu or not since I already have the deluxe mando on the way.

I'm getting the Deluxe. I want the extra Grogu and I like the tree base better.

So what's the general consensus for everyone? Going with the Deluxe or the Standard? I'm kind of on the fence. Like many others, I like consistency with my bases with the name cards in front, so really it comes down to if I want another grogu or not since I already have the deluxe mando on the way.

Getting one of each.

Regular for me. Like the base better and have plenty of grogu with deluxe Mando.

Going for the deluxe since I'm more likely to display her with the cloak on, and because of how cool the figure looks on the forest base.

I don't really care about the extra Grogu, and will probably only end up displaying one of those in my collection anyway.

For me this is a version of Ahsoka that doesn't justify two figures, so I've stuck with the Deluxe at the moment and will probably give the forest base to the Revenant mountain man, Hugh Glass.

A second figure would be justified for the cloak because it would likely stain the body in the long run, but I like the look with the cloak off, and standing on the bridge.

Deluxe but I like the regular base better. Oh well, I want the extra Grogu.

Same. I don't have any Grogu at the moment, never got a Mando. So I want both. Wish it came with the regular base too though.
(Might get Mando when they finally stop teasing the S2 version.)

Getting one of each.

Bought both too. I like the water base better than the tree, but I want another Grogu, and I want to display her with and without the poncho. Can always sell if I want to go down to one eventually. Her first appearance in live action on The Mandalorian will always be desirable.

Back