1/6 Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - 1/6th scale Boba Fett (Vintage Color Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received a mint box from Toys Wonderland a few weeks ago and have one out for delivery from Sideshow today. The interesting thing I noticed is that there's a sticker on the one from Toys Wonderland that says "Hot Toys Exclusive" and I assume Sideshow's will have the usual "Sideshow Exclusive" on that box. My original plan was display one loose and one in box, so it's likely the one from TW will be the in-box option. Great idea to remove the plastic covering from the figure and replace the figure in the box, by the way!

This is me and my Sideshow orders this week :lol

49xa5o.jpg

I received a mint box from Toys Wonderland a few weeks ago and have one out for delivery from Sideshow today. The interesting thing I noticed is that there's a sticker on the one from Toys Wonderland that says "Hot Toys Exclusive" and I assume Sideshow's will have the usual "Sideshow Exclusive" on that box. My original plan was display one loose and one in box, so it's likely the one from TW will be the in-box option. Great idea to remove the plastic covering from the figure and replace the figure in the box, by the way!

I am sitting here chuckling to myself as I have never in all my days of receiving packages from Sideshow, received a brown shipper in more pristine condition. It literally looks like they gave it to a guy at Sideshow headquarters who double boxed it and drove it carefully across country in a Cadillac with brand new shocks and handed it to me lovingly at my front doorstep. I'm very happy as I now have two very nice boxes. I'm pretty happy with my loose display at the moment and might just keep this one minty and sealed for a while...

Got mine today from SS. No damage to the collectors box, which was a pleasant surprise. I can't bring myself to open him though. The packaging looks too damn nice. I'm going to have to order a second one.

:gah:

I was told that they had a small first batch and that the next shipment was coming later in August. Hopefully soon.

I am going to be paying off my preorder this thurs 8/20 - and I can't wait.

Now if we can just get our hands on Cody, that'll be something.

Just can't bring myself to take him out of the package. It looks so good. I'll probably end up ordering a second one. I like the packaging so much I pre-ordered an extra Vader and Snowspeeder Luke to display packaged with him.

IMG_5193.jpg

Back