1/6 Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - 1/6th scale Boba Fett (Vintage Color Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Sideshow FB livestream. Looks like the shoulder logo is off-center.

fettdeco.jpg

Anyone have vintage and original boba for side by side comparison? They both look awesome but wondering which one is preferred.

20200905_221026.jpg20200905_221005.jpg
kenner fett blends in nicely :)

Attachments

• 20200905_221051.jpg
    20200905_221051.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 500
You guys, is that strap on the holster that holds the red gun in place magnetized? Mine does NOT want to budge, and I'm terrified of breaking it. I dont see how it can NOT be magnetized, but its just not budging.

This figure is beyond gorgeous and I'm so pleased he's here. He's really something else.

I don't have this one in hand yet but I'm assuming it's the same as the ESB version. It's a stupid little plastic nub that goes into a hole on the holster. It's a super pain to get in with the gun in the holster.

Basically once you get it in, never take the gun out again lol.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

This figure is so dope. Shame there isn't more interest.*

Spoiler Spoiler:

This figure is so dope. Shame there isn't more interest.*

Spoiler Spoiler:

I know if I blame them lol, I am still SHOCKED at the aftermarket value of the Animated Fett. Something that the vast majority of people didn't even know or care about until later on.

I don't have this one in hand yet but I'm assuming it's the same as the ESB version. It's a stupid little plastic nub that goes into a hole on the holster. It's a super pain to get in with the gun in the holster.

Basically once you get it in, never take the gun out again lol.

TY for reply!

This is correct. One X-Acto knife and one pair of very pointed tweezers later, I might add.

That was the first thing I thought on completion: "That gun is never coming out of there again. If he ever needs a pistol, I'll just buy one on the secondary market."

He is too beautiful to not get all the way correct, though.

This guys on waitlist already. Real or fake I wonder.

This is one I thought would sell out faster than it did (will). Primarily because of the potential display in box and many folks purchasing doubles. Plus, it's Fett which traditionally sells well and has pretty high after market prices.

Back