1/6 Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - 1/6th scale Boba Fett (Vintage Color Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received mine this week and unfortunately his chest pieces are out of sorts. I contacted Sideshow who said they don't have any replacements left.

Extremely frustrating. Is anyone elses similar? I've watched Justin's collection review and his is similar (though not as bad as mine is). But he did mention a fix online, I can't find it, anybody know about this?

My waitlist converted but still on the fence. There are a lot of others I want at the moment and not sure if this is a must have. I have the Boba deluxe already...

Also on my list are Sith Trooper, Qui-gon, Count Dooku, Cody, and Rex.

My waitlist converted but still on the fence. There are a lot of others I want at the moment and not sure if this is a must have. I have the Boba deluxe already...

Also on my list are Sith Trooper, Qui-gon, Count Dooku, Cody, and Rex.

I would hazard that this is going to go up on the secondary market much more so than the ones you have listed above. I personally have this one and it's one of my favorite looks for Fett. HT really captured the spirit of the Kenner figure but kept the high-end feel of a Hot Toys collectible...

I have this and it's one of my favorites. I personally like it more than the ESB version. I'm kicking myself for not getting the animated version. I'll probably pay the premium on Ebay for it eventually lol.

Will this guy in the art box fit in a detolf shelf without having to modify the height? Thank you in advance as I would want to display this one in the box on the shelf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_20210111_145134.jpg

1st Hot toy for 2021!!!

Nice pick up Glenn! I got the Kenner box Vader on Christmas Eve - those boxes sure are sweet looking!

That will be my next purchase.
Got an ERG in yesterday and a brand spanking new Emperor coming too.
Have had the Kenner fever of late,so stupidly sold some Hot toys to buy vintage.
Now I'm trying to get the Hot toys back.lol

Gotta say this figure is really growing on me, although probably not enough to actually buy.

I do still have my old Sideshow Boba though, so suppose I could always repaint that in these Kenner colors. Might be a fun project...

That will be my next purchase.
Got an ERG in yesterday and a brand spanking new Emperor coming too.
Have had the Kenner fever of late,so stupidly sold some Hot toys to buy vintage.
Now I'm trying to get the Hot toys back.lol

Ah the never ending selling and re buying of figures, I know it all too well!

Funny you mention 3 3/4 figures as I have gotten back into The Vintage Collection after about 10 years away. Was to be only the Mandalorian figures only but now it has exploded into ROTJ figures too (my favorite Kenner era).

So HT figures are on the back burner again for me (well after my Deluxe Mando figure of course)

Ah the never ending selling and re buying of figures, I know it all too well!

Funny you mention 3 3/4 figures as I have gotten back into The Vintage Collection after about 10 years away. Was to be only the Mandalorian figures only but now it has exploded into ROTJ figures too (my favorite Kenner era).

So HT figures are on the back burner again for me (well after my Deluxe Mando figure of course)

yeah,back and forth.As long as there is balance 😊

Gotta say this figure is really growing on me, although probably not enough to actually buy.

I do still have my old Sideshow Boba though, so suppose I could always repaint that in these Kenner colors. Might be a fun project...

As someone who recently converted the Mythos Fett to Mando Fett, I can tell you that masking off that tiny little helmet is an exercise in patience! Similar to what I did, the nice thing is there's no weathering on the armor of the vintage color fett, so it's an easier paint-up. Good luck and share your results!

The best thing about this figure for me is that it brings it all back to the feels from the good old days. For me it really captured the excitement of getting the vintage figure in the mail more than anything else since. Even the TVC Rocket Fett and GG Jumbo. I don't know why that is but it just is.

It feels like the figure is smiling at me under that bucket.

Back