1/6 Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - 1/6th scale Boba Fett (Vintage Color Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one does seem to be the best looking of the "alternate Fetts." The animated, white and early costume (from DX) versions were nice but this one seems to max out the nostalgia factor more than those.

To me its cooler than the Mythos version too, but that one's in a category of its own.

This one does seem to be the best looking of the "alternate Fetts." The animated, white and early costume (from DX) versions were nice but this one seems to max out the nostalgia factor more than those.

To me its cooler than the Mythos version too, but that one's in a category of its own.

It's a really cool one off nod to Kenner, especially considering the mystique and backstory of both the character and the rocket firing toy.

I picked this guy up as well do to feels. Figure he would look cool next to 66 Batman and Robin , Reeve Supes and hell even Guardians Stan Lee - not to mention the obvious other Fett variations. But yeah, the box situation scares me too as i'm going to need a mint one for this guy.

I am happy(and lucky) to report that this has arrived in mint condition. I am afraid some folks may not be so fortunate though as it's shipped in a standard shipper, the kind that often suffers dings, corner crush, etc. Best of luck to everyone on this front.

I haven't yet removed the figure from inside the awesome packaging but I think I have decided to do so for a couple reasons. One is I just want to see how cool it looks in hand. The other is i think it will display better inside the packaging if the customary protective plastic wrap is removed from the figure and the figure is then returned to the box.

Still debating whether or not to just pick up another.

I paid an extra $10 bucks for SS to double box it. Mine arrives Friday.

Honestly I should do that too, I just ordered today and like you guys are saying this is one figure to have a nice box for. I hate to pay extra but I did use all the points I got from SDCC on it.

Do they offer this double box only for US? I never saw an option about it.

Back