Star Wars: The Bad Batch Disney + Animated Show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The character animation is freaking atrocious it looks as bad as the original CW movie only problem is we are in 2021.

:lol :lol

I know it was always meant to be a TV show but I remember watching the original movie in theaters the same summer as WALL E and being shocked that Lucas thought that it would hold its own, lol. But to his credit here we are in 2021 and TCW is still a thing while interest in WALL E is long gone.

:lol :lol

I know it was always meant to be a TV show but I remember watching the original movie in theaters the same summer as WALL E and being shocked that Lucas thought that it would hold its own, lol. But to his credit here we are in 2021 and TCW is still a thing while interest in WALL E is long gone.

True true

I guess I will just have to condition myself to enjoy Paw Patrol Bad Batch.

I feel like Hunter is almost definitely going to die in this series though, just get those vibes from the arc they're setting up for him.

I feel like Hunter is almost definitely going to die in this series though, just get those vibes from the arc they're setting up for him.

I think Crosshair will. They will fix him somehow, remove the chip or whatever, then he sacrifices himself to save Hunter and Omega.

Blah, I'm so done wit Phase 4.... let me know when that get to Phase 5.

Or better yet, drop the Phases all together -- which have become ads for future product -- and just make some good one-offs.

Back