Star Wars: The Bad Batch Disney + Animated Show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does that change their face? So they wouldn't be recognized?

Hunter still looks like a regular clone. But the mutations come with side effects. Another side effect is the chip not working at full capacity.

I can't base any logic off that shat movie.

Seriously though, chip makes me think inhibitor of some kind... but if they are built well and trained hardily then why have a chip? If every one is a copy and the same then the variance of mutation is predictable and could be weeded out very early on.

The chip is silly. Its a way for clones to 'break free' and be their own guys. Why would you want that possibility from... a clone army?

Fett/Mando3/ObiWan series can?t arrive fast enough.

I?m already MCU series fatigued after only 2 shows lol

No freaking kidding. The MCU is dead. Bury it. The next time the internet lights up with news that a new show has aired, don't respond.

And even though I think she's an unnecessary addition to the show Omega is still infinitely better than MFing "Karli." :slap

I can't base any logic off that shat movie.

Seriously though, chip makes me think inhibitor of some kind... but if they are built well and trained hardily then why have a chip? If every one is a copy and the same then the variance of mutation is predictable and could be weeded out very early on.

The chip is silly. Its a way for clones to 'break free' and be their own guys. Why would you want that possibility from... a clone army?

Chip means they can spend less time training and brainwashing I guess. I think it's better than them all just agreeing to suddenly turn on the Jedi and brand them as traitors, whilst on missions working alongside Jedi that clearly aren't commiting treason.

Droids are robots, clones are flesh robots.

I always thought it was conditioning and not cybernetics for why the clones obey orders. Just seemed implied in AOTC, but canon in large universes always change for future stories. Soon you'll find out there is another super special clone group that are precognitive and blah blah blah here's a new color for you to collect.

No freaking kidding. The MCU is dead. Bury it. The next time the internet lights up with news that a new show has aired, don't respond.

And even though I think she's an unnecessary addition to the show Omega is still infinitely better than MFing "Karli." :slap

Yup omega > karli lol

I just received my latest no interest 18 month reward credit card my HT SW collection is about to go into hyperdrive lol

I always thought it was conditioning and not cybernetics for why the clones obey orders. Just seemed implied in AOTC, but canon in large universes always change for future stories. Soon you'll find out there is another super special clone group that are precognitive and blah blah blah here's a new color for you to collect.

Yeah, the needs of the story and all that. Anyway, I wasn't really aware of the 'chip' bit so I was curious.

717032dd85332c5d76a21954fc2d5ed2.jpg

Holy crap. :lol

If Omega is just the result of Filoni coming up with an excuse to have a hot adult blonde in Mando 3 or Book of Boba Fett then I'm all for it, lol.

Holy crap. :lol

If Omega is just the result of Filoni coming up with an excuse to have a hot adult blonde in Mando 3 or Book of Boba Fett then I'm all for it, lol.

I think you mean Temuera in a blonde wig.

Frankie Adams who plays Bobbie in The Expanse could probably play Omega :lol

She is from NZ and has Polynesian heritage similar to Tem, assuming Omega doesnt have accelerated ageing, it could work :lol

926a8acad74f615165028751b2e7022c.jpg

Back