Daredevil Born Again (Disney+) - Spring 2024

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Singer would of made the whole thing blank and daredevil wouldn’t wear a helmet

GF7DyziWkAAq_-v

GGGuVkIXQAAMrjL

GF-XcIDbMAApQy1

GF_UY0oW4AE0z2u

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GF9ZIhCWIAAUX56?format=jpg&name=medium

https://i.imgflip.com/8flcik.gif
More images, still seems a bit of a needlessly overwrought and disjointed mess, especially around the neck and ears, the belt and boot guards in all black.
Yet seen in a more dynamic motion, I could get used to it.

This must be how costume designers think?:
Well I can't just use the reference material, or how will people know it's all about me and what I added !
Or on the other end: wow this reference material has all these unique memorable elements that focus on and speak to the strength of the original designer and why it became popular. I better remove all that, and make it about me!. :lol

Last edited:

GF7DyziWkAAq_-v

GGGuVkIXQAAMrjL

GF-XcIDbMAApQy1

GF_UY0oW4AE0z2u

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GF9ZIhCWIAAUX56?format=jpg&name=medium

More images, still a bit to needlessly overwrought, with seams and disjointed pieces, especially around the neck and ears, and went to heavy on the belt and boot guards in all black, it's a firkin mess to get used to.
Yet seen in a more dynamic positions, it's already growing on me.

This must be how costume designers think?:
Well I can't just use the reference material, or how will people know it's all about me and what I added !
Or on the other end: wow this reference material has all these unique memorable elements that focus on and speak to the strength of the original designer instead of me. I better remove all that!. :lol

That doesn't really count if it is meant to be his DD logo it's one Hell of a cop-out.

IMG_4768.jpeg

Edit: This is the first appearance of The Punisher and the comic that got away from me. A mate hassled me to sell it to him for some crazy low price in the eighties before the market started to soar. Never got it back and it’s the only issue I don’t have in a run from around #60ish all the way through to over #300 when I stopped collecting. Sigh.

Last edited:
I’m shocked that Disney kept the skull.

The idiots already ruined the F4 movie I’m surprised they didn’t ruin the Punisher.
""
That's only cause they inherited it from Netflix continuity, so they are obliged to address it.
And (if true above^) it looks like the police may have co-opted his symbol.
So don't be surprised if his whole arc might have him now reject it, and adopt his new "fixed" Disney copyright safe symbol. :lol
8lindy.jpg

Though I agree Cops or people in a position of authority who adopt or fetishize that symbol and still pretend to represent the "law" are complete morons, who don't understand what it means or their role.
And the fantasy Punisher would be the first to take them out. :lol
In doing so he'd keep his firkin symbol though.:wink1: Hope he does here.

Last edited:
""
That's only cause they inherited it from Netflix continuity, so they are obliged to address it.
So don't be surprised if his whole arc might have him now reject it, and adopt his new "fixed" Disney copyright safe symbol. :lol
8lindy.jpg

Though I agree Cops or people in a position of authority who adopt to fetishise that symbol and still pretend to represent the "law" are complete morons, who don't understand what it means or their role.

Great post! :exactly:

""
8lindy.jpg

Though I agree Cops or people in a position of authority who adopt to fetishise that symbol and still pretend to represent the "law" are complete morons, who don't understand what it means or their role.

Also that Disney symbol is ugly as all hell. Seriously who pays these people. They could have easily done a cooler looking skull

Also that Disney symbol is ugly as all hell. Seriously who pays these people. They could have easily done a cooler looking skull
Well to be fair this one came from Marvel (though yes now property of Disney) - Thank creators Jason Aaron, Jesús Saiz, Paul Azaceta, and Dave Stewart for the development of the new logo and underlying theme shift of the Punisher.
If it appears on the show still remains to be seen. :lol

Last edited:
Idk but I feel like this is going to set up the Spider-Man movie. I mean I already got a pitch lol.

Black suit Spider-Man takes on scorpion, kingpin and punisher.

Glad to see marvel using characters people actually care about again. If that commercial was in 2010 you’d see the inhumans, captain marvel, and mcu looking avengers .

So glad they got the rights back to most of there stuff. It’s so good seeing a lot of these characters get shine again

Back