Star Wars: The Bad Batch Disney + Animated Show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was an amazing episode that picks up in both time and quality of the last season of the Clone Wars. Even a big bad OT villain plays a prominent role which is awesome to see.

This smells of The Bad Snatch to me.

Am I the only one who thinks …yes this is the style of animation of CW and Rebels , but BB looks so much more realistic and animation looks really clean and sharp .

Does anyone know if Filoni made any changes to the CG and effects :dunno

Am I the only one who thinks …yes this is the style of animation of CW and Rebels , but BB looks so much more realistic and animation looks really clean and sharp .

Does anyone know if Filoni made any changes to the CG and effects :dunno

Yes.

The duo was asked about the decision to have The Bad Batch match the animation style of The Clone Wars rather than establishing its own look like Rebels and Resistance, and Rau talked in detail about why they maintained that sense of visual continuity between the two shows.

"[That's] very intentional. The Bad Batch is a spiritual successor to The Clone Wars," he explained. "So we wanted to honor the style and the legacy of that. That being said, the whole team at Lucasfilm [have] just tightened everything up. The fidelity is tighter. The style is tighter. The rigs are tighter."

"The way that it's designed is still the legacy of The Clone Wars, but a little more detail. Little bit more focus. And the work we're doing, you know, for me, having worked on a lot of these shows, with a lot of the same people internally," Rau continued. "It's just the best team and I think we're doing our best work ever right now. It's really fun."

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/s...-clone-wars-animation-style-a184436#gs.01fbhm

686c1e29010dc284dfebacdac07ad5f3.jpg

Yes, but that's because there are so many Rambo references in that game franchise. Down to why Naked Snake wears the headband. :lol

Haha you got me with that one xD though with the character of Hunter i feel like he's more directly inspired by Snake more specifically Snake from Snake Eater than Rambo.

It looks like this will have 16 episodes. Episode 2 will be released this Friday (May 7th), with new ones following every Friday thereafter.

Well, I liked it.

Not so much the inclusion of another kid/kids - but whatever, this is supposed to cover all ages. The script didn't get on my nerves; distinct characters,
IMO same good style as Clone Wars.

Well, I liked it.

Not so much the inclusion of another kid/kids - but whatever, this is supposed to cover all ages. The script didn't get on my nerves; distinct characters,
IMO same good style as Clone Wars.

Tbh Omega wasn't really that annoying for a kid character. Seemed less whiney, more curious and a bit more mature.

Tbh Omega wasn't really that annoying for a kid character. Seemed less whiney, more curious and a bit more mature.

Yeah, she wasn't bad. Just didn't want a another gifted Force Wielder child...*Broomboy*.

I'll happily watch and see where the story goes.

I do not like how they changed Kanan origin. The original script from the comic was good, more intense, desperate like it should feel for any Jedi around Order 66 time. Now with Bad Batch helping him it is quite meh. Why they decided to alter this canon piece of the story is beyond my understanding.

I don’t buy for one second that these unique clones would have ever been allowed into the republic army they would have just been terminated as soon as their defect was detected.

I thought they were going to be used as the reason why Tarkin decided to ditch a clone army but they didn’t go in that direction.

The wrecker one is really irritating as a character.

I have no desire to watch this but my son was asking about it so i may have to give it a shot this weekend for him. Im no longer giving disney the benefit of doubt, if i dont like the first episode i'm out. If my son does he can continue to watch it without me lol

I don?t buy for one second that these unique clones would have ever been allowed into the republic army they would have just been terminated as soon as their defect was detected.

I thought they were going to be used as the reason why Tarkin decided to ditch a clone army but they didn?t go in that direction.

The wrecker one is really irritating as a character.

They were purposefully mutated. They are basically experimental super soldiers.

Little kids love to watch little kids. :lol

Friend of mine reminded me of this. He'd never seen TPM and watched it with his (7 or 8 year old??) son. His son loved it because it showed kids hanging with the adults and getting the better of them.

Back