Daredevil Born Again (Disney+) - Spring 2024

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm ok I like it from that angle . May not be to bad. Probably just looks better at night
That does look better. Probably helps that this shot appears to be Charlie Cox so the proportions look right, while the previous shot was of a stunt double.

It really does look too much like the Deadpool suit.
I think it would help (slightly) if they added the Double D Daredevil insignia somewhere on his chest.

That does look better. Probably helps that this shot appears to be Charlie Cox so the proportions look right, while the previous shot was of a stunt double.

I think it would help (slightly) if they added the Double D Daredevil insignia somewhere on his chest.
They already have him DD’s on his chest by the looks of it :lol man boobs.

Agree the suits look bad. Maybe they will CG them and make them look even worse. I honestly can’t remember the last time I really liked a super hero suit in a movie or tv show.

IMG_2047.jpeg

Daredevil suit looks pretty good but I wish they just go full red and here we go again no DD logo on his chest. It's not that hard to do damn. Bullseye looks like **** of course.

This is probably the MCU project I'm most excited about right now. Echo was good so I have faith Disney plus will make a good DD show comparable to Netflix version.

Hated the Netflix suit so this is better imo. But hey still not as good as the 2003 suit lol

Last edited:
Back