Disney Plus Indiana Jones series in the works

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly wish they would just dive into the extensive Lucasfilm archives and release some new documentaries on the original trilogy instead. There's no need to "expand" at this point. That fan-made animated intro that was released a few years back in and of itself is probably better than any television series they could come up with.

Pfft stupid disney. Who would make an Indy TV show.

05135A3E-182F-4359-89C8-6294FF903911.jpeg

Interestingly, in keeping with Lucas's original inspiration from old serials, an Indiana Jones series would actually benefit from the cliffhanging nature of an 8-episode show.

I would love an animated series done in a similar way to the Clone Wars. Let us see some of those other adventures we missed out on through the years. Even fill in some small gaps like how Indy got into the situation in the boat going after that cross again in Last Crusade. I think there could be enough fun things for an animated series but I think a live action series would be a bad move. The Young Indiana Jones adventures already exist, isn’t that enough?

I honestly wish they would just dive into the extensive Lucasfilm archives and release some new documentaries on the original trilogy instead. There's no need to "expand" at this point. That fan-made animated intro that was released a few years back in and of itself is probably better than any television series they could come up with.
Soooooooo good.

You just know a bunch of people can't wait for Robert Zemeckis to die - or whoever else is putting a block on Back to the Future IV, V and VI, Back to the Future prequels, and the remake TV show. They're saying ''please die, so we can make more content - CONTENT''

The Marty voice actor in the Telltale games was excellent. Plus I remember thinking they could cast this guy in more live-action adventures:

MV5BYjA3YWUxMmItMzAwNy00MWJjLTliZTgtMjEyNjJiYWRhNTgxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzAyNzM0Mw@@._V1_.jpg

Back