Star Wars Saga (OT/PT/ST) Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really love the relationship between Anthony Daniels and Anthony Carboni over the years. They just crack me up and it was awesome when Daniels made him wear a Threepio costume. Golden.

TROS is still my least favourite episode, but it did give us a Dark Empire-esque conclusion to the saga.

Also, I have a fan theory that Death Star II was behind schedule due to Palps siphoning off resources for his Sith Fleet.

Time for Elon to buy Star Wars instead and put the tandem of Tom Cruise and Joseph Kosinski in charge.
money-show-me-the-money.gif

Ya know… Thinking about the Emperor’s return in TROS

Since one of GL’s influences was the Sat matinee serials then isn’t it perfect that Palps came back??

I mean when you think about he he is a perfect example of not getting out of the cockadoodie car! :lol :lol

Ya know… Thinking about the Emperor’s return in TROS

Since one of GL’s influences was the Sat matinee serials then isn’t it perfect that Palps came back??

I mean when you think about he he is a perfect example of not getting out of the cockadoodie car! :lol :lol

George contradicted himself again, as always.

When Dark Empire came out he said it's what he woulda done. Then when they were making the ST he insisted Palps was dead.

I've never heard of George ever endorsing, or even being aware of Dark Empire in any way. Where'd you get that?

KK “The sequel trilogy is a pathway to many stories some consider to be unnatural.”

Bob Igor “Is it possible to hear these stories?”

KK “Not from George Lucas.”

Back